BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I received this product as a sample in a Clinique kit and I absolutely love it! I would definitely buy this full size thing in the future! The smell isn't the best but I love everything else about it! Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Melanie B.
N Lauderdale, FL
OMG this makes my skin soooooo soft!!! I used to work for Clinique and I love all of their products. I have super sensitive skin and this serum does not irritate me at all. I can definitely tell a difference after just one week! The serum really gives me a natural looking glow. Love it!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
I was really unhappy with this. The product is expensive and it broke me out. Thankfully Macy's let me return it. If you have a different skin type other than combination/dry it may work out well for you. But it made my chin look like a mess!!!
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
This serum works wonders! I was given a 14 day sample at Peebles, and it ended up lasting me even longer than 14 days. I noticed such a difference in my complexion even in that short of a time frame. I can't wait to purchase the full size of this!
Chelsea G.
Huntsville, TN
I had a sample of this, and it was the best serum I have ever used and as soon as I can i will be purchasing a full sized bottle. It left my skin silky smooth and fresh, I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin when I use it daily.
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
when I got this sample I was amazed. Using just the tiniest pea size is all you need and it leaves your skin smooth and hydrated and helps with aging. The price for the actual size is way to expensive for me but defiantly when you wanna treat yourself.
Abril P.
Chicago , IL
This serum does a great job moisturizing the skin and also helping to diminish dark spots . The only reason why I'm giving it three starts is because for that price you can get two or theee similar products that work as well as this one
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love, love this product. I had dark uneven skin tone and after a few weeks of religiously applying it on the face, my skin looked improved. Uneven skin tone no more. I also love how light it feels on my skin. Would totally recommend it
Erica D.
Rochester, NY
Leaves skin silky smooth. I use mine as a makeup primer because it's such a perfect silky texture! I've noticed less fine lines after 2 weeks of using this. I got mine at ulta! Highly recommend! Love that it's custom repair to your specific skin needs which is why it's "smart"
Amanda S.
Willow Park, TX
They say this serum targets what your skin needs, and corrects it. I didn't know my skin needed firming until I started noticing a difference. Also great for evening out skin tone. Definitely one of my go-to's in my morning routine.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back