BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Hayley H.
Hastings
This product will literally do EVERYTHING for your face in as soon as 4 weeks! It evens skin tone, dark spots, reduces wrinkles and feels great too! Apply twice a day and your skin will be thanking you !Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Vale B.
Rockford
Para mi es muy importante q un producto se absorba super rápido y sea super ligero y esta crema para ojos de clinique lo es. Llevo usando este producto como 2 meses y he notado la disminución de líneas de expresión en el co torno de los ojos. No sufro de ojeras pero en las mañanas mis ojos amanecen muy hinchados y desde q uso esta crema la apariencia de hinchazón es menor.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I use this serum at night before applying Clinique Smart Night Cream. It is lightweight and fragrance free. My face is much more smooth and bright since using this product! I will definitely continue to purchase this great serum!
JESS B.
Fairfield
If i could rate this 0 stars i would. ive never been more unhappy about a product. it completely ruined my skin. my face is dry and flaky and broken out. anything i put on my face now irritates it and falls right off. if you have 150$ to spend on this serum you might as well just throw out your money because this serum is trash.
Tracy P.
I haven’t noticed any difference in my skin after using this product. I plan on finishing my sample and not buying the full size. I’ve used better serums and will go back to using those once this sample is done.
Like the eyes concentrate it does the first 5 signs of aging. With my experimentation I found that it even makes my pores small and makes my skin very supple. I love the texture and it glides on like a dream.
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
My favorite serum I've ever purchased! This has helped reduce acne scarring and has really brightened my skin. I've been using for a couple of months and it take time to show full effects but it's worth it!
Sandra V.
I received this face serum as a sample from Sephora and I really loved it. It was really hydrating but didn’t make my face feel greasy and my skin looked really smooth and even after using it for a few days. The full sized bottle is a bit expensive for students but about normal for non drugstore skin care. I would say it’s worth it if you have a bit of extra cash and want to spend it on skin care.
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles
I love Clinique products they're just classic. This was a bathroom staple & the only serum I used everyday for as long as it lasted me which was months. It makes your skin feel velvety smooth almost as if it blurs your skin. I love the feel of it, it works for sensitive skin & well with other products. Only 3 stars because for a higher end serum it did nothing else to improve my skin.
Rachael B.
Grovetown, GA
Tried this product when I found an amazing deal at TJ Maxx. It is a nice creamy texture - almost feels like a primer but can still be worn day or night and under makeup. I find it ha helped make my skin clear and glowey - ever since I started it I had many compliments on my complexion in and out of makeup. I would recommend, especially when at TJ Maxx and can find a good deal!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.