BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Emily L.
Frederick, MD
I got a deluxe sample of this with a Clinique purchase and I fell in love. This is the only anti aging product that I actually saw worked. Unfortunately its pretty pricey so I haven't been able to repurchase a full sized version but I am definitely planning on it!
Han P.
I got a deluxe sample of this cream as a result of my eye cream purchase. I have combination oily skin, 27 year old with minimal fine lines, hormonal acne. I also have dark spots from acne. This cream feels heavy on my face and after using it for almost a month now, i dont see any improvements on my dark spots.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
I got this product as a gift full sized. I would never have thought to buy this product. I had no idea what it was supposed to do but it's actually super awesome! It's not sticky or smelly which I sometimes find with serums. I really like it my skin has improved.
Raquel D.
The product works well enough. I don’t think it’s really very long lasting. I can tell a difference in the lines on my forehead the morning after I use it. It does make my skin feel more oily than normal the morning after when I wake up but nothing crazy.
Katelyn M.
meh. I dont use eye products that often because i dont have wrinkle problems, yet. I only got it, because it came in a free clinique bag of mine. I do not notice a difference when i do use it. I am glad I got it for free because I probably will not buy again.
Maggie T.
Kihei , HI
It's been a current obsession of mine I have been using this product for the past month and I truly see a difference in the texture of my skin it has helped my skin to hydrate more in the areas that it's needed. I'm happy with this serum.
Korey L.
Port Orange, FL
I could tell a difference after using this serum for just a few days. I would apply at night and in the morning, thinking that my skin would need the application twice, however- I only needed the one! It really worked and I would buy it again of course.
Camille K.
This looked and felt absolutely wondeful. It left my skin feeling moisturizer and youthful, and I loved the lightweight texture. Even though my skin is pretty youthful, I like this as a preventative measure as well as a a luxurious part of my skincare routine.
Carman F.
Saint Charles, MO
Great to mix with your favorite foundation to get a really even coverage. Also great to just apply to the face on a day you aren't wearing makeup. Packaging is really classy, easy dropper top. Will definitely purchase this item again and recommend it.
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
If you're looking for a serum that is lightweight, non greasy and makes your skin feel soft then this is the product for you! After only a couple uses I noticed the redness/discoloration in my skin is beginning to diminish. I paid around $60 for mine at Sephora and In my opinion it was well worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone with discoloration in their skin and anyone with fine lines. This product will do the job in correcting both!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back