BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Ilona F.
Handen
Found this product to be lightweight, non-iritating and overall nice and helpfull for my dry/sensitive/combination skin!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I got a couple of samples of this amazing serum. It is so great. I noticed a difference in the couple weeks I used it.
Daniella K.
Great serum to use if you want make your skin look more femresh and alive. It can help brighten and tighten your skin.
Adrianna B.
Otimo produto, cumpre com o que promete. suaviliza muito bem os sinais de rugas.deixa a pele bem hidratada super indico
Kate T.
Davao
I really love this product not just because of the packaging, but also the product itself. It's very gentle in the skin
Joyce K.
Então já ouvir falar sobre a base dessa marca dizem que é muito boa, queria muito testa, mas essa marca é muito famosa.
Sabrina S.
Por lo general me gusta mucho el corrector todos los productos de esta marca son muy buenos aunque no me rinden mucho
Iris B.
O produto é excelente e não deixa a pele oleosa. Uso vários produtos da marca e todos são de ótima qualidade. Sou fã!
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario
This serum is everything, it's so good, I use it every morning and every night before bed and it works like a charm.
Alina P.
North York , KY
Totally transformed my skin! Had constant breakouts, uneven skin tone- it vanished them all. This product is magical
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.