BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Kat K.
Life saver especially after hot tropical vacations! Fixes all the damage done to my skin so I can continue looking radiant long after one home
Mireille L.
Lovely product that really helps improve the skin on the face, only down side is it can be a little heavy if you usually use a rich face cream.
Tara S.
I liked how smooth this made my skin feel but it didn't improve my dark spots after 2 bottles so I gave up and I'm searching for a new product.
Ankita M.
I bought it for my mom as she was looking for a product but couldn't find one. It was more if a experiment and it turned out to be good one.
Vilde Azora B.
My mom has it and she loves it and it helps her with her dry skin and a it's like a god for her. I have tried it once and it was very good.
Hélene B.
Harlow
Since using the new Clinique Smart Custom Serum I have noticed quite an improvement in my skin.
i m really impressed with this serum 😍😍😍
Kailey H.
I just recently added this into my skin care routine and I am loving it. My skin looks fresh and plump and I am loving the extra moisture
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
I use this stuff daily. I haven't noticed a huge difference or anything but i feel that i will eventually. I love the way it goes on too!
Taylor P.
Love this stuff so much!! Just wish it wasn't so expensive!! It helps reduce my acne scars and fine lines. It also brightens my skin!!!
Solange A.
Si lo utiliza mi madre no tiene ningún arruga deberían hacer mas productos como este y ser mas constante en su uso su crema es hermosa
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.