BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Berlis B.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Great serum to use daily, and makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. I have a ton of fine lines under my eyes, and this didn't seem to help it.

Met all my expectations, however it is a very expensive product and that you can possibly acquire once but I'd think to reinvest in despite how wonderful it is.
luis felipe c.
rionegro
Empecé a usar Clinique inteligente suero por encargo de reparación de recommendación de un amigo. Yo estaba buscando un producto que pueda ayudarme a prevenir el envejecimiento precoz y ayudó a embellecer la piel. Después de usar el suero durante unas semanas, ya puedo sentir la diferencia en la elasticidad de la piel, que se parece más hidratada y las manchas solares están desvaneciendo. Me gusta mucho la forma en que mi cara se siente después de aplicar el suero. Le di 4 comienza porque no me gusta el hecho de que no puedo ver la cantidad de suero que me queda, la botella está diseñada para hacer que parezca más grande de lo que realmente es, no obstante, voy a seguir comprando. producto fenomenal!
Paige🥀
Lynnwood, WA
I really like this product it's very hydrating. It's very nice. But very pricey. It did meet my expectations though so that's good. It's was effective and nice.
Laura C.
I do like this product. It feels super silky on the skin and lasts all day. My skin is extremely sensitive so this product worked awesome. The price is alright.
Victoria m.
Katrine, ON
A serum I use a lot I would say it's the only serum I have that I feel the softness of my skin right away makes my skin feel so soft I almost can't believe it
Anushka S.
I love this serum!
My face felt and looked younger with every use!
A significant difference in my fine lines and wrinkles annd even helped with my skin tone
Stephanie K.
The Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is part of my skincare routine. It keeps my skin feeling smooth, especially after I wake up from a good night's sleep.
Yasmeen N.
I have use a lot of ther products and am so satisfied and happy with it each and every girl are looking to get the perfect skin then just try there products
Gabriela B.
San Pedro Sula, Cortés
I'ts really helpful, you can use it and you don't any problem with it, try it! You will love this one, it's so much better is you don't leave this product.
Sabrina R.
Pierrefonds
Love this serum, its not heavy at all and soo gentle on skin.This is the seconde time i purchased it . Expensive but you will seethe different on your skin
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.