BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is a good serum. While I didn't notice any extreme changes in my skin. I did notice a general improvement in my skin. So much so that I will repurchase this serum. I think the longer you use it the better results you will see. I would recommend this for all skin types.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I highly recommend this product I don't use it all over my face, since it is quite expensive I use it under my eyes as a serum it leaves my under eye area so refreshed and smooth I love the luxury feeling it gives my skin.
Gabrielle L.
Works great ! Put it on at night before I sleep and have a noticing each difference in the morning .. I don't use it everyday but usually after a long day I can see my dark circles and I just put very very little under each eye and by the morning there is significant repair
Pty 854798 Melanie Guillen M.
I always use it before bed, it leaves a sensation of freshness and smoothness in the face. My small wrinkles in the eyes have improved noticeably since the fifth aplication. I recommend it and the price worth it
Elsbeth J.
Seattle
This serum is amazing! I use this morning and night and I find it helps keep my skin moisturized, reduces texture, and makes it look radiant. I also got my mom to try and she loves it, so it is great for mature skin too. It is expensive, but it is definitely worth it.
Dana T.
Randallstown , MD
CLINIQUE MAKES THE BEST PRODUCTS AND AS ALWAYS I HAVE NOT ONE COMPLAINT. IT DOES AS IT CLAIMS AND MAKES MY SKIN FEEL AMAZING. It may be a bit pricey but its worth it and then some, I definitely recommend it and wouldn't use another products. Im a strictly clinique gal!
Trisha M.
Southport, NC
I love this stuff and would highly recommend it. It was so soft on my skin and I could tell a difference within the first week of trying it. I bought it at Belk as part of a promotion and now it is one of my go-to products for everyday use. The price isn't bad either.
Hallie D.
TWINSBURG
I originally had gotten this as a trial size after spending $75 on Clinique makeup and skincare. However after my trial size was gone, I rushed back to my local Ulta to buy a new one. Although it is pricey , it is defiantly worth it. There is nothing it can improve on.
Emily F.
I am not using this product to amend aging lines- I have been using it for preventative means. On that note, it's a bit harsh. The formula is strong and almost alcohol-like, but it does brighten and tone my skin. I think there are better retinol/vitamin a serums to use
Julissa G.
Totowa, NJ
I actually was given a sample and I put it with my foundation like 2 little drops and OMG! I love how my foundation blended and looked, but also it wasn’t to die for because of the price, I will give it another shot but the price it’s what takes me down a little bit.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.