BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Natalia H.
Toronto, AL
I have been using this for about 2 weeks. My dark spot seems to be getting less noticeable. It was a new dark spot. I like the texture as well. I'm light but it doesn't make me feel dry.
Kayla M.
This product is amazing makes my skin feel so moisturized and fresh feeling! You only need a small amount and the product lasts for a while! The great thing about clinic is you can try before you buy!
Valentina L.
Caracas
Honestly all the Clinique products are amazing... Since I have 15 I have been using the compact powder and the cleaning kit with the hydratant gel and mousturizing lotion, they are my favourites. I can not live without them. The Clinique Smart Repair Serum is another of my list.
Jennifer N.
I bought this product from Boots. It Left my skin feeling hydrated and supple. A must have! Very nice scent. A Little goes a long way. Very good value for money, this product lasted a long time.
Ekta C.
Gurgaon
Always love clinique products.Yes they are little costly but very effective. This serum understands the particular needs of my skin and provides repair of damaged skin.It helps to remove dark under-eye patches, uneven skin tone, wrinkles and radiance. It has to be applied twice daily, with no eye contact
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
The absolute best serum around. It does everything. It helps with lines, wrinkles, firming and uneven skin tone. It has helped completely cleaned up my acne scarring.
Esther P.
huesca, aragon
Beautiful, high quality serum. It has no smell, goes on silky smooth and is gentle on the skin. No irritations or break outs! I always find the morning after applying my skin looks luminous. The packaging is also beautiful. I purchased it at the Bay, and would very likely purchase again and have already recommended to friends.
Juliaris S.
Ya no tengo lineas debajo de los ojos. Ya no tengo bolsas debajo de los ojos. No tengo manchas de sol en mi rostro. Siento mi rostro más joven cada vez que lo utilizó
Ben Amor Z.
I really love this serum. It's exactly what it's describing itself to be in my opinion- custom. No matter what problem I'm having it seems to pull my skin together, hydrate, calm, repair, and anything else I need at the time. <3 <3 <3 tooooooooop
IMAN E.
This serum is awesome! It is a smart serum meaning it knows exactly what your skin needs and targets those areas. It targets multiple things at one time as well so you do not need to buy multiple serums from Clinique for each skin concern! It is really thin and smooth texture and fragrance free and developed by dermatologists!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.