BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Oulaye A.
Love love love the product , my skin feel soft . It really work on my dark spot , I really see the difference. My face look so fresh nd day after day I can see the huge difference on my skin. I m glad to found this product. He help me so far.
Parwaiz S.
Clinique Smart serum understands the particular needs of your skin, providing custom repair for the damage you see and the damage you don't.
Visibly addresses uneven skin tone, lines and wrinkles, firming, or radiance. Sure I buy it again.
Reanna K.
Winnipeg, MB
I adore Clinique but this night serum makes my face feel fresh and moisturized while I sleep. It's not often you find a product that is so light weight but generous to your skin. I purchase it from the bay.
Christina D.
I have dark spots on my face from my youth and I have found that this serum works to slowly fade them away. I have used it for about a month so far and I have noticed a difference. I don't need to apply as much foundation as I once did.
Amy Z.
Markham, Ontario, Ontario
Very pricey. It does work, but not for the amount that I paid for it. It was good, but I have used other Clinique products that worked better. It was gentle on my skin. Meet my expectations to a degree. Wouldn't buy again though.
Andrea R.
I recommend it the change was imprecionante with my breast .The claim Clinique makes about this serum is that it is a do-it-all miracle cure that “understands the particular needs of your skin.” It tackles issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, uneven skin tone, and improves elasticity, radiance, and texture. Does it sounds too good to be true? Yes. Is there some truth in the promise? Yes. I still don’t buy the “sensing where your skin has problems” plot, but the formula is a solid one loaded with anti-oxidants.
Holly G.
Mitchell, ON
I can't say it has done the same for me, (hence the 4-star rating) but this has done wonders for my mom. It has reduced her redness immensely, and has made her skin look more youthful overall.
lesley b.

This serum I love, repair my skin almost immediately, changes are noticeable in a few days of use, improves stains and corrects the lines of hope gives me firmness and illuminates my face
Sabiha A.
Ontario, Canada
This is hands down one of my favorite serums on the market. It targets the consumers skin types and concerns personally and aids to fix them. Helped with anti-aging and bringing my skin's elasticity back to life!
Natalia H.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this for about 2 weeks. My dark spot seems to be getting less noticeable. It was a new dark spot. I like the texture as well. I'm light but it doesn't make me feel dry.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back