BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Pump 2-3 times.
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
  • Follow with your targeted moisturizer.
  • TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Erin W.
New Maryland , NB
This serum really didn't improve my skin at all. It is a bit pricey for a serum that isn't effective. The packaging is great, and I like the texture of the product. It feels very nice on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it though. I found it only really hydrated my skin, and you can find serums that do that for far less money.
Amy S.
East York , ON
This is amazing! I got it as a gift and was hoping not to like it, but I love it. It’s just sooooo expensive. So far it’s lasted quite a long time, so I may be purchasing it again as a little really goes a long way. The 100ml bottle that I got retails for $199, but so far it’s lasted 4 months and still have most of it left.
Donnie M.
This is such a good all-rounder, I noticed a great improvement in several areas of my skin. I would say that once this serum has done all it can, any more problematic areas will need another more dedicated product, but it does make for an easy purchase of you’re on the fence about trying Clinique for the first time.
Gen B.
I love this serum, it was my first ever serum that I’d ever tried and I got a sample of it first to see if I’d like it and it is incredible. So incredible that the next day I went into my local Debenhams store to purchase the full sized product. I suffer from dry skin and it really made my face feel smooth throughout the day. I would highly reccomend this product
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
Last month I purchased this serum. I have super sensitive skin and due to previous acne scars, my face looked hideous. I strated using this serum twice a day and I can actually feel a difference. My face is glowing and scars have faded. Definitely a must for everyone
Renay G.
I was unhappy with this product as well. I was given a sample of this to try when purchasing the dark spot correcting range and I tried this a few weeks after seeing no good change from the dark spot correcting range. It's not a must try.
Nicole m.
I noticed no difference in my skin after using two bottles of this. It’s crazy expensive to boot. It was very disappointing and I will not buy again. Would not recommend at all unless you like flushing money down the drain.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I used it for 4 months as I wanted help with my dark spots and sadly I didn’t see any improvement but what it did change was my skin texture, it felt and looked better. I am not sure if I will buy it again.
Diana C.
Epsom, Surrey
THIS SERUM IS AMAZING!!!!! My skin never felt so good!! You will feel difference from 1st use. It is a bit pricy but so worth it and it will last a long time as you only need a little bit. My skins looks so much better and feels so soft!
Ariana N.
I'm 15 so i don't actually use anti-aging products but my mom does.She had finished this product over 13 times that tells us how much she likes it..Also she's 40..something and she looks like 30💓
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??