BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
This product made my face feel so much softer after a daily face wash rutine! I love that it has no particular scent to it and also it made the dark areas of my face face a little which was a plus!
nicki c.
I received this serum as part of a bonus time package a few months ago. The packaging is very sleek and fits well with the Clinique brand look. It is quite expensive to buy the full sized bottle but a little does go along way. After a few applications you can really see a difference, particularly around the eyes.
Kristy M.
Bradford, ON
I really like this product! I must admit, I don't really get the smart component but that's ok. The texture is nice. A little bit goes a long way. I use it at night and wake up with glowy skin. I also had an age spot under my eye and it lightened it for sure. I'm not sure if it's done anything for my fine lines but it does seem to make my face smooth overall. I'd buy it again!
Nelu H.
Cartagena De Indias
I love this serum, since it has an intensive repairing action for your face helps to fight the sequels that leave the pollution and the environment, I love its dosificador because to puncture it comes exactly what you need for your face, I use it twice to the Day, is quite affordable and meets the characteristics proposed
Shandré V.
This product is simply amazing. It made my skin feel amazing. I used it the first time with a little sample i got with my normal skin care purchace and i ran to the store to go get a bigger one. It is so gentle yet it definitely makes an extraordinary difference
Lora L.
Love the Clinique Smart Custom Repair serum. It comes in two sizes, and is a great value for the money and a trusted top notch brand. As always Cliniques products are effective, safe, and gentle to you specific skins needs
luke j.
it is so awesome and fast absorbant i will of course advice every one to use it and it comes in a nice packaging , it is also gentle on skin and it is soo soft and it works effectively fromm the first week you will notice the change.
i will recomend it to all my frends and family also to you.
LEAR26246 | DANELLY D.
Miami, Fl

clinique what good is that reinvents itself and the treatments which offers excellent proposals for skin care and even more so to prevent premature aging, a favorite completely
Bruna W.
I feel my skin more soft around eyes, where I apply it more. I bought from Debehhans in Dublin, the price was 47€, a little expensive. I didn't finish it yet, when I complete 12 weeks using it, I could make another review with the results.
Kendra B.
Am I the only one who loves this stuff ?
I feel like this doesn’t get the love it deserves!
This stuff is AMAZING! Got a sample and I went out and bought some. I love this stuff so much. It does everything it says. My skin thanks me for this!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.