BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Laura H.
Has no scent which is great for sensitive skin. This was my first time trying it and I was excited because of all the benefits it has. For my skin I felt it needed more hydration and luminosity, but after using an entire tube of this, I didn't feel it delivered the results I expected for a relatively pricey product. Maybe it's because my skin is in pretty good condition; if you don't use many products on your skin and it needs TLC, maybe you'd find it more effective than I did.
Vivien A.
vancouver
Beautiful, high quality serum. It has no smell, goes on silky smooth and is gentle on the skin. No irritations or break outs! I always find the morning after applying my skin looks luminous. The packaging is also beautiful. I purchased it at the Bay, and would very likely purchase again and have already recommended to friends.
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
I have been using this product for around 3 weeks it doesn't have a greasy feel and dries very quickly into the skin. I havnt really noticed much difference in how my skin looks. Feel slightly let down by it and think there's better out there from different brands. I do however like Cliniques brand as I am quite greasy in my skin through medication side affects 😔 and when I use cliniques products I always feel fresh and clean.
Stella W.
I saw vicible results in 8 weeks and it didn't break me out at all! I have tried a number of different repair serums, but none of them have worked as effectively as this one. One pump was often enough to cover my entire face, an extra one would suffice for me neck. I will continue to purchase this product!
Kim C.
I got a sample of this and rather liked it. No skin reactions for me, which you'd expect from Clinique, and non-perfumed.

I don't think my sample was big enough to see how anti-ageing it would be, and it is a bit more expensive than my usual brand, which is why I haven't bought it again. If your skin is very sensitive, this could be a great choice.
Tessa M.
This is a really good serum. It is easy to apply and very easily absorbed by my skin. It makes my skin really soft and it gave my face an even look. I can't really judge on what it does for more mature skin because I'm only 22, but for me it was great because it made my skin very soft and even. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is that it is pricey and it doesn't do incredible miracles for what it can cost a lot.
Kayla D.
I received a sample of this from Sephora as part of their rewards program over a year ago...it sat in my bathroom unused until about three weeks ago and since then I have used this every night before bed and have noticed such a big change in my skin tone in such a short time! It does have a bit of a chemical smell to it but it not too pungent. I am defintely considering buying a full size bottle!
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this product a little over a month now and I enjoy using it. It claims to be able to sense what my skin needs and then repairs it. I'm not sure that it actually does that. But as a serum that leaves my skin silky smooth and is fragrance free, I like using it.
Caroline U.
I really like this product, I got it as part of a set for Christmas. It feels like your giving your skin a drink, it glides on and with clinique products a little goes a long way. I was that impressed that I bought my mum some too for her birthday and she loves it. It really does plump out fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin smooth and soft. I dispense a pump to the back of my hand and use my fingertips to pat it on around any fine lines.
Nicole G.
I got a three week sample of this from Clinique to try and I absolutey loved it. The silky smooth texture felt so nice to apply to the skin. It did not leave my skin feeling sticky or dirty, and I was able to layer moisturizer and them sunscreen over top of it and my makeup
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??