BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
I have been using this product for around 3 weeks it doesn't have a greasy feel and dries very quickly into the skin. I havnt really noticed much difference in how my skin looks. Feel slightly let down by it and think there's better out there from different brands. I do however like Cliniques brand as I am quite greasy in my skin through medication side affects 😔 and when I use cliniques products I always feel fresh and clean.
Stella W.
I saw vicible results in 8 weeks and it didn't break me out at all! I have tried a number of different repair serums, but none of them have worked as effectively as this one. One pump was often enough to cover my entire face, an extra one would suffice for me neck. I will continue to purchase this product!
Kim C.
I got a sample of this and rather liked it. No skin reactions for me, which you'd expect from Clinique, and non-perfumed.

I don't think my sample was big enough to see how anti-ageing it would be, and it is a bit more expensive than my usual brand, which is why I haven't bought it again. If your skin is very sensitive, this could be a great choice.
Kayla D.
I received a sample of this from Sephora as part of their rewards program over a year ago...it sat in my bathroom unused until about three weeks ago and since then I have used this every night before bed and have noticed such a big change in my skin tone in such a short time! It does have a bit of a chemical smell to it but it not too pungent. I am defintely considering buying a full size bottle!
Tessa M.
This is a really good serum. It is easy to apply and very easily absorbed by my skin. It makes my skin really soft and it gave my face an even look. I can't really judge on what it does for more mature skin because I'm only 22, but for me it was great because it made my skin very soft and even. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is that it is pricey and it doesn't do incredible miracles for what it can cost a lot.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this product a little over a month now and I enjoy using it. It claims to be able to sense what my skin needs and then repairs it. I'm not sure that it actually does that. But as a serum that leaves my skin silky smooth and is fragrance free, I like using it.
Caroline U.
I really like this product, I got it as part of a set for Christmas. It feels like your giving your skin a drink, it glides on and with clinique products a little goes a long way. I was that impressed that I bought my mum some too for her birthday and she loves it. It really does plump out fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin smooth and soft. I dispense a pump to the back of my hand and use my fingertips to pat it on around any fine lines.
Nicole G.
I got a three week sample of this from Clinique to try and I absolutey loved it. The silky smooth texture felt so nice to apply to the skin. It did not leave my skin feeling sticky or dirty, and I was able to layer moisturizer and them sunscreen over top of it and my makeup
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
by now, you should now, how much i love anti againg skin cares products, specifically serums.. The brand clinique has always would would always be one of those brands i cannot be disappointed at. As for the serum its youth in a bottle, although mine finished :(
Nicole C.
This product I received as sample and its a very nice light feeling serum. However it doesn't really repair your skin like it claims. It just makes it more fresher looking and its something I put on before I put my moisturizer on. I can't really say I would buy the full size but I did enjoy the sample I got.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back