BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Alexa T.
If you start using this serum you will never want to stop. Absolutely love this. One pump is enough and it lasts ages. Skin appears more radiant, plumped and smoother after it's been in use for a while. A strong favourite of mine
Chong P.
Apsley Road, Bristol
I've stopped purchasing them after the first bottle, because I didn't see any significant changes to my skin. However I love how it makes my skin feel, disappear almost instantly after applying.
This product is very nice and gentle on the skin! Doesn't really do what It claims to but is still very nice. It's a good price and im a repeat user for this product. The packagaing looks luxurious and cute and would buy again, recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Yasmina A.
This product is not giving enough credit! It Works Amazing! I have sensitive skin and I did not breakout at all. I love to put it at night before I go to sleep.. Well I have No textured skin anymore.. love love love
Samantha C.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
A great serum that made my skin look radiant and more uniform I found it suitable for my dry sensitive skin and noticed over time an improvement in pigmentation and my skins texture.
Donna I.
Really wanted to find out what all the buzz was about this product so bought enough Clinique to get the free sample. LOVED IT! Serum was smooth on my skin with no irritation. I have rosacea so always worry about reactions, but none with Smart Serum by Clinique. Would definitely recommend.
R.Beauty 2.
I love these two products. It is in the expensive side but worth it. I love how it makes the skin feels. It did really hydrates my skin. I use it in the morning because it doesn't leave a greasy looking skin.
Lauren B.
gosport
I love his gives me a smooth even finish to my skin .
It works for me 100% would recommend to anyone who's struggled with skin problems and is looking for something a different .
karem g.
Nice serum, not the best for my necessities as i look for something to help with some dark spots, but not bad at all. I find it helps with hydration for the winter months and the skin feels firmwr
Lisa M.
BRAMPTON
I use this everyday, my skin feels hydrated and absorbs moisturizer way better than before. I started with a trial size, I upgraded to a bigger size and will keep using it.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.