BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Sonam P.
One of the best products of Clinique. Have used it for a little time and saw the difference it made .Before this product I believed that skin care products are only for hydration and can not change skin pigmentation or wrinkles but this stuff I have seen it working on a lot of people.
Sara N.
Toronto
This serum is absolutely amazing!
It is a hybrid gel/cream that glides so smoothly on every face skin with immediately refreshing.
I love applying it twice a day(specially at night before applying my night cream).
I have been using this serum for a short time but I can for sure see a huge difference on my pore nose too.I highly recomend it.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Amazing serum! I reach for this all of the time! It has a great scent and really helps to reduce my fine lines and wrinkles! I find with this one I need to be careful with what moisturizer I put on top because I find that this can ball up under certain ones! The longer you let it absorb the less likely it will to do this but if you're in a rush but be aware of that!
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
I used this a couple of years ago and I was very happy with it. It did what they promise. My skin tone evened out, my freckles are faded and less visible then before. And I didn't even used a moisturiser back than. Highly recommended, worth the money
Lizzie A.
Montreal , QC
I love using this serum after washing my face! It feels fresh and I can see it helps my skin, especially now in the winter it helps replenish and combat dry skin. It's effective yet gentle. I'm almost done my bottle, I'm going to need a new one soon!
Scott K.
eastbourne
Went into my local Clinique count outer and wanted something to target the early signs of ageing and she recommended this product and gave me a tester to try out before I commit to the real thing as it is like £50, but at the moment I am getting on really well with it and have notice some changes to the appearance of my sling so very happy !
Barbara Stephanie P.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este producto bueno en si Clinique es uno de mis productos de belleza favoritos tengo una semana usándolo y siento la diferencia en mi rostro súper suave más saludable y me ha aclarado un poco las manchas a causa de mi acné hormonal lo recomiendo
Natasha S.
It's extremely expensive but it's really worth the money and it does what it says it does. It is a gradual thing which means you do have to apply every day for a while to see a difference but fine lines do appear less noticeable. It does however leave a film where you have applied which can be quite annoying.
Megan S.
This is definitely the best serum I have ever tried. Leaves the skin feeling very soft and hydrated. I would say that although I don't have a lot of wrinkles on my face I definitely have noticed a difference the overall texture of my skin. I'm already on my second one and will continue to repurchase.
Dora T.
I love this product. I started using it 5 weeks ago and it made my skin look and feel so much better.
I have really dry skin and I tend to have crack at the outside corners of my eyes but this serum help a lot on that. I used to have dried skin all around my eyes but now it feels nice and hydrated.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??