BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Emily N.
Amazing product! Does absolute wonders for your skin. This really does help to combat the signs of aging. It targets lines and wrinkles, it lifts and firms, dark spots are reduced and radiance is increased. After a few weeks of use, I really started to notice a difference in my skin. The consistency is great too; it sinks into the skin leaving no residue.
Finally a serum that really works!
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
I got this serum in a prize pack. After the first use my skin felt softer and more hydrated. The cold weather left some dry spots on my skin but after two days they were gone. I would recommend this to anyone. I now they have a line of the Smart products but I only use the serum.
Sonam P.
One of the best products of Clinique. Have used it for a little time and saw the difference it made .Before this product I believed that skin care products are only for hydration and can not change skin pigmentation or wrinkles but this stuff I have seen it working on a lot of people.
Sara N.
Toronto
This serum is absolutely amazing!
It is a hybrid gel/cream that glides so smoothly on every face skin with immediately refreshing.
I love applying it twice a day(specially at night before applying my night cream).
I have been using this serum for a short time but I can for sure see a huge difference on my pore nose too.I highly recomend it.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Amazing serum! I reach for this all of the time! It has a great scent and really helps to reduce my fine lines and wrinkles! I find with this one I need to be careful with what moisturizer I put on top because I find that this can ball up under certain ones! The longer you let it absorb the less likely it will to do this but if you're in a rush but be aware of that!
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
I used this a couple of years ago and I was very happy with it. It did what they promise. My skin tone evened out, my freckles are faded and less visible then before. And I didn't even used a moisturiser back than. Highly recommended, worth the money
Lizzie A.
Montreal , QC
I love using this serum after washing my face! It feels fresh and I can see it helps my skin, especially now in the winter it helps replenish and combat dry skin. It's effective yet gentle. I'm almost done my bottle, I'm going to need a new one soon!
Scott K.
eastbourne
Went into my local Clinique count outer and wanted something to target the early signs of ageing and she recommended this product and gave me a tester to try out before I commit to the real thing as it is like £50, but at the moment I am getting on really well with it and have notice some changes to the appearance of my sling so very happy !
Barbara Stephanie P.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este producto bueno en si Clinique es uno de mis productos de belleza favoritos tengo una semana usándolo y siento la diferencia en mi rostro súper suave más saludable y me ha aclarado un poco las manchas a causa de mi acné hormonal lo recomiendo
Natasha S.
It's extremely expensive but it's really worth the money and it does what it says it does. It is a gradual thing which means you do have to apply every day for a while to see a difference but fine lines do appear less noticeable. It does however leave a film where you have applied which can be quite annoying.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back