BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Donnie M.
This is such a good all-rounder, I noticed a great improvement in several areas of my skin. I would say that once this serum has done all it can, any more problematic areas will need another more dedicated product, but it does make for an easy purchase of you’re on the fence about trying Clinique for the first time.
Gen B.
I love this serum, it was my first ever serum that I’d ever tried and I got a sample of it first to see if I’d like it and it is incredible. So incredible that the next day I went into my local Debenhams store to purchase the full sized product. I suffer from dry skin and it really made my face feel smooth throughout the day. I would highly reccomend this product
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
Last month I purchased this serum. I have super sensitive skin and due to previous acne scars, my face looked hideous. I strated using this serum twice a day and I can actually feel a difference. My face is glowing and scars have faded. Definitely a must for everyone
Renay G.
I was unhappy with this product as well. I was given a sample of this to try when purchasing the dark spot correcting range and I tried this a few weeks after seeing no good change from the dark spot correcting range. It's not a must try.
Murielle R.
59279
I used it for a couple of weeks now and did not see any improvement in my skin. They say to use 2 pumps but it's very hard to spread it all over the face. 2 pumps is definitely not enough.
I use it twice a day before my cream.
Nicole M.
I noticed no difference in my skin after using two bottles of this. It’s crazy expensive to boot. It was very disappointing and I will not buy again. Would not recommend at all unless you like flushing money down the drain.
Katie E.
Glasgow, Scotland
I didn’t think this serum was overtly anti ageing. It was a nice enough serum and left my skin soft but it did nothing in the 2 months or so that I used it to diminish my few wrinkles or make my skin look youthful.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I used it for 4 months as I wanted help with my dark spots and sadly I didn’t see any improvement but what it did change was my skin texture, it felt and looked better. I am not sure if I will buy it again.
Diana C.
Epsom, Surrey
THIS SERUM IS AMAZING!!!!! My skin never felt so good!! You will feel difference from 1st use. It is a bit pricy but so worth it and it will last a long time as you only need a little bit. My skins looks so much better and feels so soft!
Ariana N.
I'm 15 so i don't actually use anti-aging products but my mom does.She had finished this product over 13 times that tells us how much she likes it..Also she's 40..something and she looks like 30💓
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.