BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
I’m on my second bottle of this after receiving a deluxe sample from sephora.
I love the consistency of this serum. It applies to the skin so smoothly and creamy yet blends in beautifully. I use this before makeup application and it helps the skin look smooth.
I do need to make sure to pair this with moisturizer to get the full benefits of the product. The combination leaves my skin super moisturized and soft.
My husband and I joke about the smell - to us it smells like artificial bacon... like bacon bits. Lol maybe I’m crazy but the smell doesn’t last long once applied.
dana i.
Street no, Villa 10
I am only 18 so I dont think that I need to use a serum but it was a gift to me for one of my orders so i used it. I cant tell any difference on my skin its just a really good serum it gives my skin "plumped" feeling you know and i like it
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Targets lines and wrinkles and gives consistency to the skin:

Reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles:

• A combination of collagen promotes peptides such as Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, which helps to push the wrinkles from the bottom.

• Enzyme repair enzymes such as Ultrasomes, Photosomes and Roxisomes work together to visually help repair and repair damage caused by UV rays that contribute to the formation of lines and wrinkles.

• Sodium RNA activates natural repair systems to help significantly repair damage caused by UV rays.

Riva C.
Vancouver , WY
Been using a sample of this for about 2 weeks now and so far I'm loving it. Although my dark spots have not completely disappear I do notice a difference in the colour. My skin's texture and skin tone have also improved. My skin glows better than before! Having acne prone/combo skin, this has not yet caused any breakouts. I used to use the dark spot corrector serum and find that this one works better. The product is on the pricey side but a little does go a long way ( C$74 + tax for a 1 oz bottle). I'm going on a trip soon so definitely considering buying a bottle or 2 at Duty Free :)
Olivia G.
Amazing! Totally worth the money and works wonders for you skin. I have used clinque for many years and have never been disappointed by any of there products! I also love there anti blemish range! An amazing brand!
Mira A.
Lightweight. Didn't cause me any irritation, it gives a soft feeling but I try to avoid silicone-rich products. Some people mentioned the scent, I didn't smell anything. It has a light scent but nothing much.
I won't be buying this again though . I like the product but I didn't see big difference , especially if I'm going to pay this amount of money. It is a good product, just not for me and my budget.
Nicole B.
Edmonton
Such a great serum. Works wonders. Started using this a couple years ago after my first child and it has significantly reduced the appearance of my lines and wrinkles. It also eliminates the look of dark spots and evens your skin tones
Sian W.
Newport, Gwent
Love love love this! I have acne prone, oily skin and this is perfect for me. Really helps clear and prevent breakouts! It's not drying on the skin and it really light feeling. I would recommend anyone with acne prone skin to
try this.
Erin W.
New Maryland , NB
This serum really didn't improve my skin at all. It is a bit pricey for a serum that isn't effective. The packaging is great, and I like the texture of the product. It feels very nice on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it though. I found it only really hydrated my skin, and you can find serums that do that for far less money.
Amy S.
East York, ON
This is amazing! I got it as a gift and was hoping not to like it, but I love it. It’s just sooooo expensive. So far it’s lasted quite a long time, so I may be purchasing it again as a little really goes a long way. The 100ml bottle that I got retails for $199, but so far it’s lasted 4 months and still have most of it left.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back