BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Victoria M.
This stuff is pretty good for my face concerns but I believe there I better out there!
Zuni M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Used the serum religiously. Didn't see any difference in the skin.
.won't buy it again.
Emma G.
Charlotte
Didn't see a drastic change in my skin but felt like it looked more radiant over time.
Joy T.
Postfalls, ID
Luv luv this stuff haven’t stop using since I got it!!! It’s helped my skin so much!!!!
Azalea T.
Los Angeles, CA
Wear this overnight and I wake up with a flawless face. Is so soft and fresh. LOVE IT!!
Fernanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend Sarahi Says ME ENCANTA.So I decided to use it and is true it works very good
Jorge L.
Daytona Beach, FL
Se ve excelente este producto y la marca es la mejor sin duda lo recomiendo 100℅......
Monisola A.
Great serum, helped brighten my face and dark spots. I saw results very quickly as well
Sira R.
Amazing fixed all my discoloration on my face also brightened my skin giving me a glow
Raina R.
Pikesville, MD
Love this!! This makes my skin feel so smooth
It's a brand I trust
I use it everyday!!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??