BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Carrollton, VA
I have just starting using this product in the last few weeks and while I don't notice a huge improvement in my skin I am mainly hoping it will help keep my skin looking young...it is nice and light and goes on smooth and it a great base under your daily moisturizer
Raisa C.
Jonesboro, AR
LOVE IT! This is my favorite serum from Clinique despite it  being on the pricey side. I received a deluxe sample from Dillards. It applied smoothly and did not react to other products that I applied to my face. It has a subtle smell and makes the skin feel very soft. I would recommend this product to others.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
Last year I was on a trip with some friends and one of them was using it and speaking wonders about it. Fast forward mid-August after my birthday week trip to Orlando my face was feeling so dull and weird, thought the products I was using weren't working anymore and out of the blue I decided to get the serum my friend had told me about months earlier. When I started using it I did not like it at all! I felt that my skin was getting worse but still kept using it, by the end of the second week I started noticing positive changes and by the forth week I was in love. This serum is designed to identify your skin needs and target them and it works, it worked for me fading dark spots, minimizing pores and dry patches and changing the weird texture my poor face had. It's lightweight and layered well with other products and the most important thing is it delivered so it'll be a part of my skin care routine for quite a while.
Faiza M.
I love this serum. It's amazing for the skin. I began seeing improve in my skin with in a couple of weeks. My skin was firmer and smoother and seemed to glow. Sometimes we don't even realise our skin is damaged till we begin to treat it. It made such a big change in how my skim seemed more radiant. I would rec8this product to everyone willing to listen.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This custom repair serum is magic in a bottle. I love the packaging of the bottle and the serum corrects all of my fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this to every one I know because it is my all time favorite!!
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
I love that this serum targets all 4 key signs of aging! You can’t go wrong with a do all serum! My face always feels so silky right after applying and then the next day my face is so radiant!
Vanessa X.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! I have purchased several bottles already. I feel like my skin looks so much better after using this for several weeks. I can see my dark spots from acne scars disappearing quicker when I use this repair serum.
Sammy S.
This is the type of brand i called classic make up because when i was younger you would just see this brand's stand throughout the department store in the mall when shopping with mom. Mom loves this brand and i get why now because i love the cooling touch on my skin when i first apply. Mom knows the best put it to the test !
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Acne every single time. For what it costs and the benefits it gives the rest of my skin, it's heartbreaking. I tried a sample and then bought the full size, and was sorely disappointed. I wasn't hospitalized or anything extreme, just utterly annoyed at how my skin responded to the treatment.
Marissa M.
Beaverton, OR
I have no clue what science is contained in this bottle, but it is what dreams are made of. I apply a tiny amount of this serum under my eyes where I have fine lines, and in the morning they are noticeably reduced. The price is higher end, but I believe this product is worth every penny.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??