BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
francesca r.
Fort Pierce, FL
I like this product because it's not sticky it is moderate price and o would but it again
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
One of my favorite products works very well and faded all my acne and dark spots love it
Amber W.
Haven't tried this but Clinique is a great products and works very well compared to most!
Chelsea W.
Kingsport, TN
Love this! Go get yourself some now! It goes on well and is not heavy or greasy feeling.
Hnub V.
Saint Paul
Leaves skin soft and hydrated, not too oily. Gets the job done. A little goes a long way.
Kia B.
Cleveland , OH
Wanted to try this its not reallt for me ill pass on this only thing good is the smell t
Jamina V.
Palmdale, CA
This is amazing product. You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully. Love it
sa s.
White Plains, NY
I have been using clinique form really long time. You can see the result in few months.
Victoria M.
This stuff is pretty good for my face concerns but I believe there I better out there!
Jenn L.
I have hyperpigmentation and this does NOT do it for me...so much for pay more get more
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??