BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
rhenda c.
Barboursville, WV
A great serum, leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean. Very easy and simple to apply
Slimmy S.
los angeles
I use this serum after I exfoliate, tone and moisturize my skin it's pricey but effective.
Mallory C.
Best serum out there. I’m 33 but everyone thinks I’m 21. Doesn’t get any better than that!
Mayra L.
It's a really good product I love it one of the best in the market totally in love with it
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Love this!! Have noticed a huge difference in my skin since adding it to my daily routine!
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
I used this and maybe I needed to use it longer, but I did not see the results I expected.
Rubina R.
Thiells
is not oily, its gentle in the face, I apply every night, definitely recommend this product
Hailey 🌙.
It didn't repair anything. I used it for dark circles and eye bags bumpy it had no effect.
Rhonda M.
Other than the ridiculous price this stuff is great. You can see results in five- six weeks
Dominique J.
Fairborn
So oo oo oo oo good love this stuff it works great I use this daily and always see results
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.