BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
marisol l.
Phoenix, AZ
Skin really feels good and helps improve any fine lines and wrinkles!overall i really liked it
A G.
Boston, MA
Great product. You can find it basically anywhere, the price is reasonable and it's effective.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this stuff! Targets dark spots, fine lines, dullness, and combats breakouts! Good stuff!
Brooks C.
This is a very nice serum. It provides a nice smooth base and doesn't feel too thick or cake-y.
Diana K.
Whittaker, MI
Omg by far the best serum I have ever used. It makes my skin look it's best and feel it's best
Sarai C.
Pecos, TX
I have used this serum for the past couple of years and have noticed a difference in my skin!!
Amanda D.
Good product considering the needs of the skin, this product exceeds the expectations of anyone
Tracey W.
Great product to give your skin a lift and tightening. Goes on easily and absorbs very quickly.
Petra T.
This stuff works miracles for psoriasis and rosacea. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles .
Alondra E.
Alvin, TX
Awesome my and my mother swear by this. My mom uses this on a daily she's 40 and looks about 30
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.