BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Kristina B.
Branchland, WV
Awesome stuff to use sometimes, great product! Works good and is very handy to have on hand to use.
Abigail R.
My mother and I both use this serum. We picked it up about a month a go and so far we both like it.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
Didn't really like this product. I ended up returning it. Didn't smooth and feel very moisterized.
Misel S.
Orlando , FL
Love this Serum. Have noticed a great improvement in my skin with this product. Highly recommend!
Teresa M.
I like to use this serum as well. works great for my type of skin. a bit pricey but well worth it
Carmen S.
Estos serum son increibles, es algo costoso, pero de vez en cuando puede hacerse la inversión..-.
Fancy F.
Aurora
I really enjoy using this product and the fact that it has sun protection it's a win win for me.
Brandi C.
Love all Clinique products. Expensive but incomparable. Great results. Leaves skin feeling great
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Awesome serum clinique is always a great brand to invest in and this serum isn't the exception 😍
Kim U.
This is a great serum to wear when you go to bed. I would recommend it to others. Great product.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.