BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I have used this serum before and loved my results. This serum is customized to what your skin needs the most. Every time I used this my skin was vibrant, texture was smooth, pores were small and to seal the deal it provided anti aging. My skin felt plump after each use. The product was not heavy and seeped into the skin nicely. Anyone can use this serum!
Liz C.
Duxbury, MA
This serum makes your skin feel velvety smooth and doesn't make your face look shiny. It also seems to fill in fine lines so that you look younger. You only need a small amount each time, which is good because it's not cheap. I usually save this stuff for first thing in the morning before I put on makeup, or on days I don't have time to apply much makeup.
Nataliia B.
"Smart" surum, which with the help of a unique formula with 37 patents acts on any type of skin, activating peptides, antioxidants, red alga extract and salicylic acid to solve the problem of pigmentation or the lack of collagen by the technology of point action. That is, the applied serum works on each individual area of ​​the skin, revealing the problem and launching the mechanism for the solution. The manufacturer writes that the visible result can be estimated after 12 months of regular serum application twice a day.
I applied in the evening for several weeks, noticed that the overall tone of the facial skin was leveled and the pigment spots and post-acne traces were lightened, but it is also not clear whether the merit of this serum or the set of measures that I applied to eradicate these problems. Nevertheless, it seemed to me that the serum at the same time slightly dried the skin, the general tone did not change, but the pores began to clog more often and more globally. Therefore, I can say with a clear conscience that the tool did not suit me.
KaLynn S.
This serum is packed with benefits! I used this serum to help diminish the appearance of my acne scars and I truly believe that it helped make a difference! It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and looking bright! It is a great serum, however, I wish to see Clinique develop a serum to help PREVENT aging rather than repairing since I am so young.
Leah D.
This is my most frequently used serum for daily wear. It reduces fine lines with extended use. It is a little thicker and has a soft matte feel. It absorbs easily but has staying power on your skin. It is not a product that yields immediate results, but is great when used regularly. Has a faint witch hazel smell that isn't great, but you get used to.
Rachel D.
I liked the Clinique Custom-Repair Serum. It's pretty pricey and I think there are some more affordable options available for those looking for this kind of product. I did notice a difference after a few uses. It's a good product to have on hand.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
This serum is great. What is that are using that I didn't believe it would make some of my dark spots disappear but after using it for a couple of weeks I noticed a difference. But I recommend if you have acne to use a daily because I stopped using it and it's like my spots are back. So I'm back to using it again so my dark spots can disappear
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
After using this product one time I have not been able to put it down. This consistency is a little weird feeling but it makes your face feel so smooth and soft and it really looks like it has been helping my skin. I have the travel sizes but they are so amazing.
Penny O.
I have been using this serum for a while. I really like it. It doesn't help get rid of my dark circles completely but it does help them not get noticeably worse. It is a little pricey for such amount. I first purchased at Macys. It was very expensive. The next time I needed to purchase it I got it from Amazon for a fraction of the price.
Hayley C.
It can be difficult to tell how well these serums work, to be honest. I used to neglect my skin and it became dry and flaky, until I started a regiment that included this serum. I do see a difference, but I don't know if it's this or another product. I use this at night and apply only to my deepest creases around my nose and mouth.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back