BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Kellie M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I have been using cliniqe products for 15 years. I stand by them 100% and i absolutely love this serum.
Gabriela B.
North Bellmore , NY
I have a very hard to handle hair, always need serum to leave it the way I want, this serum works fine
Jackie M.
Definitely recommend! Can never go wrong, i loved it so yall will love it also ! Not to pricey either.
Atiya O.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this every night before bed and wake up with smooth and glowing skin. Holy grail product for me!
🙏🌻🌎☕💪 C.
Pricey but definitely a great product and results are seen if you are consistently using the product :)
Angela H.
I really like to use this at night under my my eyes to help reduce red,dark puffy eyes in the morning.
Sadie B.
Penn valley , CA
Wasn't crazy about this product. Won't repurchase. Did not notice a difference when using this product
Lynn H.
Love this serum. Skin appears brighter and pores appear smaller. I use under moisturizer and sunscreen.
Julie T.
My favorite daily product. Leaves skin soft and smooth all day long. Doesn't dry skin or clog pores.
Rita D.
Bloomingdale, IL
I liked this serum but it was on the pricey side! Love the Lancôme serum better! Gives better results
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.