BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Shelby B.
Duffield, VA
Made my skin very soft, clear, and made me feel clean. It also helped repair my skin to its normal tone.
Alina T.
Reasonably priced. Great smelling product. I didn't use the product long enough to notice the difference.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I really like it. It smells good. It is not oily. It won't clog your pores. The results are really good.
Ana Maria G.
Love this serum. It's very light in your skin and after days you will notice the difference on your skin
Donna M.
New City, NY
Love it's consistency. Brightened and helped my face. Def did it's job and highly recommend the product
Virginia W.
Dinwiddie
Never used this product but will give it a try soon... Clinique is one of my favorites products to use
Jackie M.
Definitely recommend! Can never go wrong, i loved it so yall will love it also ! Not to pricey either.
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
I personally haven't use it, but I heard from one of my coworker that she love it . It repair in 4 days
Crystal S.
Actually a lot of product for the price, I use every other 2 days and lasts a while, very light feeling
🙏🌻🌎☕💪 C.
Pricey but definitely a great product and results are seen if you are consistently using the product :)
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??