BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I love this serum it leaves the face looking amazing. The result are amazing when using this product product.
Manisha P.
Indianapolis, IN
Felt very heavy on my face after applying. My skin broke out more. Easy to use pump if it works out for you.
Katelynn S.
Carmichaels, PA
Really removes bags from under you eyes makes you feel great leaves your skin feeling super soft and healthy
Jill M.
LOVE this serum and use it nightly! Has decreased fine lines around my eyes. I highly recommend this product!
Celene E.
Moore, OK
This product is amazing. Makes my skin feel fresh and clean.... overall I would highly recommend to anyone!!!
Mary P.
I love clinique products I will never change. I have used other products but nothing compares.to clinique.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love this serum, it leaves my face hydrated and soft, it also cleans up all the dirt and cleans my pores
Cierra D.
Emporium
This product makes the skin feel repaired and fresh! Leaves a nice glow to your skin and a healthy feeling!
Kelsie D.
Brookhaven, GA
This serum is fantastic and that's why it's a best seller! I've seen great improvements and so has my mom.
Rachel P.
Midwest City , OK
I love this product it works great on my combination skin and is so smooth and light with instant results!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.