BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Nicole S.
Mantua, NJ
This power house serum corrects the damage you can see and that you don't see. I live the soft silky texture too
Lauren E.
Cambridge, MD
Got this as a gift and love it!!! I would recommend this to anyone would is looking for a great anti aging serum.
Ashley M.
Longwood, FL
For the price I wouldn't purchase again. I've seen much better results from other brands with similar ingredients
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Always been a huge fan of Clinic super excited to try the custom Repair Serum cuz God knows I definitely need it
michelle w.
Best skincare ever truly works as it says and doesn't leave a greasy feeling absorbs quickly and smells great too
Angelique A.
Wildomar, CA
When my mom bought me this product, I thought I would get an allergic reaction, but no! This serum is to die for!
Rabia A.
Canton, MI
I hate this serum so much. It broke me out horribly and didn't do anything it claims. Went straight in the trash.
Alexis G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this product I have been using it since it was first released. It makes my skin look healthy and hydrated
Laura B.
Shreveport, LA
I liked the serum. I not real sure if I saw large amounts of visible changes. But did like the way my skin felt.
Amanda B.
Boones Mill, VA
Looooove this product and would suggest to all my friends, not very pricey and works wonders makes me feel great!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.