BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Jenny M.
Greenville, NH
Great for sensitive skin. No fragrance and feels great. Good price for department store skincare. would use again.
Mandy C.
Danielsville , GA
This is an absolute magic potion for my face, it has made my skin so soft and smooth. I will be a forever customer
sheryl m.
Mason City, IA
I was given this from Clinique as a gift with purchase. It goes on super smooth and makes my skin feel incredible.
Milli M.
Winston Salem, NC
THE CLINIQUE REPAIR WEAR DEEP WRINKLE CONCENTRATE AND THE TURNAROUND DAYTIME MOISTURIZER WORK REALLY GOOD FOR FACE
Starrlett T.
Rocky Mount, NC
I'm a big fan of this, it goes on really smooth. Even if your skin is rather bumpy it makes your face really soft.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
I wasn't very impressed with this serum. I ended up returning it. Didn't make my skin feel very suple and smooth.
Kay A.
Renton, WA
Love this product! Non sticky application, helps with skin tone, firmness, fine lines. Great product, my fav serum.
Kiersten W.
I have just started using this product but have already been able to tell a difference. Very gentle and effective.
Cesar L.
Twas a good product it was a little pricey but definitely worth it cleared up I had abunch if stuff on my face too
Nicole R.
Troy , MO
Actually really loved this stuff had my skin looking and feeling so good! Minimized my pores and my face felt firm
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.