BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Good product. You can see how it starts working after a few days. It really rejuvenates your skin. Greatly recommend.
cindy J.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is a product you have to use at least twice everytmday to see results. I know it works just wish it was quicker.
Marisa V.
San Antonio, TX
The Clunique Smart Custom Repair Serum helped me with my combination skin. I noticed it more balanced after using it.
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
It´s excellent to you skin and ideal to you face because help slows aging caused bay stress , it´s good for all ages
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
A nice smmoth feel to the face. It makes your face feel moist and fresh. I think it was effective but it is expensive
Maria M.
Just started using this and i have to say, ive seen a much better dofference in my problem areas. thumbs up! love it
Trisha S.
Good serum, used it for a month but didnt really see much of a difference. I still love my lancome genifique the best
Maria L.
oceanside, ny
Love this product. perfect for the morning to go under my foundation. Absorbed fast so there is no greasy feeling too
Alexis A.
Chalfont, PA
Love this I use this under my eyes and on my forehead to keep wrinkles was! It's light weight and smooth on the skin.
Ruth A.
I have been using this product for at least one year. It is pricey but well worth it it cears up my skin over night.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.