BY CLINIQUE #24 in Face Serums

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
When I used this is experienced some break outs so I immediately stopped using it. Hopefully others have better results
Estefani R.
Works very, only received a sample but in a couple of days seemed to work fast. Highly recommend I would buy full size
Jayne B.
Saint Charles, MO
I really didn't like this product for the cost. It didn't make much difference and it leaves your skin feeling sticky.
Cristina F.
Calexico, CA
En mi caso me parece muy buen producto y cumple con lo que uno tiene en mente sobre eso y si hay resultados muy buenos
Sarah S.
This product is the real deal. It smoothed my completion out and made my fine lines less noticeable in a short time.
cindy J.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is a product you have to use at least twice everytmday to see results. I know it works just wish it was quicker.
Marisa V.
San Antonio, TX
The Clunique Smart Custom Repair Serum helped me with my combination skin. I noticed it more balanced after using it.
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
It´s excellent to you skin and ideal to you face because help slows aging caused bay stress , it´s good for all ages
Trisha S.
Good serum, used it for a month but didnt really see much of a difference. I still love my lancome genifique the best
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
A nice smmoth feel to the face. It makes your face feel moist and fresh. I think it was effective but it is expensive
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back