BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Anna D.
Westerville , OH
I used this twice daily until the product was gone and didn't see any improvement. The packaging was nice, but in my opinion it wasn't worth the price for the lack of changes I saw in my skin. Giving three stars because it didn't cause irritation and it did rub into my skin nicely. Maybe it would work better for someone else!
Tori P.
Kent, OH
Clinique smart custom repair serum is perfect for any skin type and any age. It tackles every sign of aging such as dark spots, fine lines and dullness. Perfect for someone young like me that wants to prevent future aging. The product can be a little pricey at times but I feel is worth the cost. Plus, Clinique is constantly giving away samples and coupons for this product so I love to stock up on those for travel!
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
This is great for sensitive skin. I find that it doesn't cause me to break out and it makes my skin feel very hydrated. It is a little pricey but if you're concerned with anti-aging then price is no object, right? The Smart Custom-Repair Eye Serum isn't the best but the face serum is awesome!
Sara L.
Colleyville, TX
I like this serum. It's not a super strong serum that you feel any tingling or burning from but with daily use I do feel like it's effective at smoothing my dry skin that is starting to show signs of aging. I'm not crazy about the packaging as I'm never sure I got all of the product out but I get that it's designed to keep the product effective and not exposed to air and light. I do plan to purchase again.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
Serums in general are something that I enjoy using ! This particular one was light weight but I haven't used it in a while . It's one of those things that I hate about buying so many products is you forget the ones you've had in the past . I did love this formula and texture it gave to my skin . There wasn't a fragrance .
Mary O.
This is one of my go to products for great hydration on my dry skin! I use a couple of different products in conjunction with my moisturizer, but this is one I consistently come back to. It feels incredibly lightweight and sinks right into my skin, leaving it nicely hydrated - even in the winter when it feels like it's nearly impossible for me to find products that sufficiently hydrate my skin. 10/10 would recommend!
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
SMART SERUM. This stuff is everything to me! I use it day and night. To be very honest, applying this serum feels better than using a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. This stuff is it. It's the bomb. It actually has brightened my face and repaired it SO much recently and I can tell! Go get this stuff now because it will save your life!
Cindy R.
Silver spring , MD
I love the Clinique charcoal mask and their daily face moisturizers this one didn't really well me especially for the price point.  I actually give it to my mother as a gift and a broker out so I've had it in my drawer for a while but one day my best friend came over and we were doing mask and she tried it on and she says it left her skin baby soft so I guess it really depends on your skin type
Courtney J.
Helena, AL
I got a sample of this recently with purchase. I have no wrinkles or age spots or scaring to start with but I've been using this stuff like crazy. When you apply it feels like silk. Upsorbs so fast and leaves skin soft with NO greasy or oily residue behind. On my shopping list next time I go to the mall.

Ive also used the same product that is specific for eyes and it is just as wonderful!
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This serum is so light and comfortable on the skin! I use it overnight so that it can sink into my skin without applying makeup on top. It has helped even out my skin tone and close my pores quite a lot. I love the pump dispenser as well, it has great control over how much product you use.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back