BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Destiny S.
Bartlesville
OKAY THIS IS EVERYTHING. I apply it before I put moisturizer on. Sometimes I'll use it for a primer. It is the BEEZKNEEZ.
Terry K.
Sterling Heights
I use this around my eyes and lips for wrinkles. Works great and under my eyes it isn’t dark. Keeps me looking youthful.
Heather D.
This is such a great product! I love that it works on every skin type and helps with an array of problems! Its so great!
Bertha V.
Makes my skin look and feel so firm and supple it gives me the perfect glow everyday!! My skins never felt so good before
Erika S.
Redwood City, CA
This serum is pricey but leaves your skin feeling so soft after applications. I do notice skin looks more plump and even.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR
I do not like this it burns my skin making me breakout and get red spots. It makes my skin itch. The smell is gross too.
Ashley G.
Homestead, FL
Nice product, very smooth application. Great for sensitive skin. Scent free and gentle around the eyes. Would buy again!
Afshan M.
Good serum for any type of skin. dark or light it works wonders clinical breakthrough in advanced technology I might say
Shauna S.
Union City, NJ
I love this product feels great on the skin. It's not oily at all!!! It penetrates in to my skin smoothing my fine lines.
Britney Q.
Shavano Park, TX
Still not sure what this product does. Like it has no instructions or distinct places on where I should put this product.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.