BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Morgan  C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Absolutely adore this serum. It has cleared up most of my acne and kept it from coming back as well as moisturizing my skin.
Kami C.
Richland, WA
Best serum i ever used i love the fruety smell that it has and it nurishes and silkens my hair it repaired my hair in 2 days
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I've been using this for almost 3 weeks now, morning and night. I like the changes I am seeing in my skins texture and feel.
Victoria D.
This didn't work so good for me. I have oily skin and not a lot of products work on oily I'd give this a 0. Not buying again
Amanda A.
Downey , CA
I have acne scars on my cheeks and I used this Clinique serum for about a month and it made them disappear almost instantly
Audreya S.
Daisytown, PA
Have used for a few weeks. I have not seen any results but my skin does feel softer, kind of disappointed because of cost.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
Received as a sample and have really enjoyed this under my usual moisturizer. My face feels nice and fine lines are softer.
Tanya P.
Northville, MI
Not sure what it is doing, if anything. Received a sample with other purchase and probably won't purchase when it is gone.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Clinique is my splurge go to . When i have a little more money, i will indulge in something like the Custum repair serum,.
Trish F.
Elgin
Not made especially for oily skin types. A little pricey but worth it. Lasts forever because you only need a small amount.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.