BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Ashley Z.
Lewisville, TX
I love the way it makes my skin feel it is so smooth and feels great! I always have it and use it at night before I go to bed!
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product I wear it ever night before bed. I see a difference. I got it at Macy's with a coupon. I would recommend it
Erin K.
Paintsville, KY
Love this serum. I must say it was given to me from the company. It really is an all in one serum. Light and soft in the skin.
Monica R.
corona
Realmente amo este producto... lo he probado por mucho tiempo y me encata .. estoy segura q a ustedes les va a encantar tambien
Sara V.
Personally, this isn't the best product for me, however i can say the formula is a gel that seeps in immediately with no smell.
Kayla R.
I love this stuff soooooooo much. It's not too heavy or too light and it definitely works overnight. I saw results in 2 weeks.
Monica F.
Stockton, CA
Received a sample with my makeup purchase. Great product!! Instantly smoother skin. Would definitely buy the full size product.
Caithlyn U.
si me encanta este serum es super sube su textura es super ligero le da mucha luminosidad a la piel y si ayuda mucho a la piel
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love it, breath it. Live for it. I could use this for my entire life. It is a little pricey. But honestly it gets the job done.
Kush K.
Good for sensitive skin. Light weigjt, penetrates quickly. Helps with all concerns from pigmentation to wrinkles. No fragrance.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.