BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Tarissa S.
Richmond, KY
Amazing makes my face feel fresh and helps me start my day off feeling great and ready to go. Will definitely buy the product again
Casey S.
Hanska, MN
Amazing product. Even if you are younger and want to prepare your skin so it doesn't have signs of aging this is a great product
Lisbeth V.
IT's so aesthetic to be honest, the price was great and the formula was very good, I really dont have a problem with this product
Farianne G.
This is just life!! This gives you the exact vitamins that you need in your skin i love this product it like food for your skin!
rose w.
it's nice, I would not say this is a must have, but it does make your skin a little smoother, I usually put it on after my toner.
Samantha M.
Sarasota, FL
Didn't notice much change! Felt normal! Nothing that I really loved about this product for the price! Wasn't crazy about it ....
Yasmin V.
Paramount, CA
I've only recently started to use this serum. So far, I've been loving it. It feels good on my skin, doesn't irritate in any way.
Sandy G.
Whitney
I've been using Clinique product for over a year.
This product is fantastic ! Stands up to everything
Facial problems you have..
Angely S.
This serum is non-greasy which I love, since I have combination skin. The serum made my skin smoother and my pores less visible.
Lissette M.
Piscataway, NJ
Purchased this product about 8 months ago and I just purchased a refill! It is amazing it has changed my under eyes tremendously!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??