BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Pump 2-3 times.
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
  • Follow with your targeted moisturizer.
  • TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Ash S.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE! I’ve been using this religiously since I was 21. A noticeable difference on fine smile lines. I stopped using it for about 2 weeks when I was out of the country and absolutely noticed the lines coming back. Have been using it 2x daily since and will never stop!
Jane P.
Albany
This WILL make your skin smooth. I use this only during winter because that’s when my skin gets rougher than usual. I haven’t broken out because of this also so that’s a plus! I 100% recommend it to everyone.
Felipe S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
One of the best serums in clinique. It works for prevention and correction of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, dullness. It works best with the Clinique Smart line and it does wonders for your skin. You’ve got to commit to use it for at least 6-9 months to see real results and stick to your skincare regimen. Using a SPF is crucial as well as exfoliating your skin twice a week. You’ve got to make sure it is like having a healthy lifestyle so you do have to maintain with great skincare care and also drink lots of water!
Laiba S.
Cutler bay, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this for my mom a while back and it did amazing for her skin. Within about 2 weeks her skin felt tighter and smoother. I decided to try a little myself as well and it was sooo amazing. It really tightens pores and brightens the skin. I would definitely recommend this for any person of any age who uses makeup frequently or goes out in the sun often. Only issue is I wish they would give a little more product for the price.
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
I ended up buying this product because I tried a sample of it and loved it. It makes my face feel AMAZING! It almost gives my face a velvety texture, which I love. I'm giving this 3 stars though because I haven't really seen any other benefits yet from this; and for it being one of Clinique's most expensive products, I'd expect more results. Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
OMG! Such a holy grail! I have mature skin and this has made such a difference in my pore size, the luminosity of my skin and a decrease in age spots and crepy skin under my eyes. I will always buy this, so long as they keep making it. It is a bit pricey, about $150 for 3 oz. But, they have two smaller sizes too. I can't say enough about this product. I use it twice a day. Just look at my profile picture (I'm 55 years old.) I think I'm holding up pretty good, lol, with the help of this product!
Justine S.
South Orange, NJ
Over time it has really helped rid of my acne scars. I had bad acne growing up and I still struggle with breakouts here and there. Sometimes I just can’t resist and am bad and pop my Whitehead’s which as well all know can lead to scarring. I switch between this product and Hawaiian moon aloe and they both work wonders!
Whitney A.
Los Angeles
This product was okay for the size I had. I'm thinking of buying a larger size to see if I can get more use out of it. It was light, and didn't leave a film on my fingers like some products can. It was great for day or nighttime use because there was no SPF as well. Great product. Just wish I had more to see how it works for the long-term as opposed to like a week.
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I am pretty sure this serum is the one thing in my newly started skin care regime that has made the most difference in my skin. I have pretty clear skin aside from the fact that once a month I would get a few under the skin cystic zits because of my period. I recently ramped up my skincare routine but since using this serum I have not had a hormonal breakout AT ALL. I’m not getting any younger and I have been using this serum for about 2 months. My skin tone is more even and no more hormonal breakouts. If you suffer from those than I would give this a try. Has a very very slight scent of bacon if u put it to ur nose and smell really hard but it’s sooo faint it doesn’t bother me at all.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I love that it does four things at once. I like to get my money's worth when I purchase skin care and I feel like I really do with this. It's oil-free so great for my oily skin and great for my wallet. It helps with lines and wrinkles, Radiance, firmness, and dark spots. How can you go wrong?
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??