BY CLINIQUE #46 in Face Serums

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first and I hav...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Rachael B.
Grovetown , GA
Tried this product when I found an amazing deal at TJ Maxx. It is a nice creamy texture - almost feels like a primer but can still be worn day or night and under makeup. I find it ha helped make my skin clear and glowey - ever since I started it I had many compliments on my complexion in and out of makeup. I would recommend, especially when at TJ Maxx and can find a good deal!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
This is one of my favorite serums that I have tried. It goes on very smooth and I feel it helps my face have a lore even texture and color. I use it under my nightly moisturizer. I bought it with a coupon at ulta. I will purchase again with another coupon but I don’t think I would pay full price for it. However I am cheap and don’t pay full price for most things :)
Jose V.
Turlock
I love this product! It’s great for any anti aging skin care routine. But I do tend to only use this as a night time serum because of some of the ingredients found in this product. I also don’t know how custom this product is but I definitely saw smooth, plumped and hydrated skin. I would buy again by only for a discount or in a packaged deal.
Lilly S.
I like this serum! It is lightweight, and layers so well with all of my other components of my routine - day and night. The only thing I have noticed is that it has developed a minor funky smell - I have had a product in the past with the similar smell, and apparently it is caused by the proteins within the formula so I will attribute it to that!
Raquel D.
The product works well enough. I don’t think it’s really very long lasting. I can tell a difference in the lines on my forehead the morning after I use it. It does make my skin feel more oily than normal the morning after when I wake up but nothing crazy.
LiLi G.
im clearly a huge clinique fan, i feel all their products make the best impact so i keep buying them. anyway! don’t use this serum everyday, but except for days im doing intense cleaning! love how smooth it makes your face feel after
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I use this serum at night before applying Clinique Smart Night Cream. It is lightweight and fragrance free. My face is much more smooth and bright since using this product! I will definitely continue to purchase this great serum!
Christine W.
I usually don’t like serums because they feel like they “sit” on top of my skin - but Clinique’s smart system is so different. It doesn’t break me out, dry me out, or anything. It seems to know just what my skin needs, wears great under my makeup, and applies well.
Katrina M.
Hamden, CT
I am a big fan of Clinique anti-aging and eye repair products, I think they do a really good job. With that being said, this does a pretty solid job with problem areas on my face like scars or scabs. Would purchase again.
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
this product does work! and it was sent to me by a family member HOWEVER it is extremely pricey. i do believe it does a lot of what it claims but i feel its best to use as night to avoid a heavy feeling on my face
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Meril C.
Will this leave my skin oily/sticky and does it absorb fast?