BY CLINIQUE #9 in Anti-Aging

A powerful serum that understands your skin's needs, targeting uneven skintone, lines, and wrinkles for firmer, more radiant skin. Clinique Smart Smart Custom-Repair Serum contains calming ingredients that help deliver targeted repair as needed, where needed. Recommended for all skin types, ages, and ethnicities, it visibly addresses uneven skintone, lines, and wrinkles for visibly firmer, more radiant, and more youthful-looking skin. This product features patented technology developed over five years of research.

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it if you r...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first and I hav...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Briana L.
Aurora, CO

A bit about my skin:
I have very sensitive skin - I break out if my skin doesn't like a product. I have fairly normal to slightly combo skin. When I get a zit, a dark spot is leftover that lasts for weeks. I don't suffer from blackheads or whiteheads.
I started using this serum when I was really broken out two summers ago and it helped clear up my skin, and my skin has never been that bad since. I'm not saying this product will get rid of acne, but I did notice it helped with the leftover dark spots. Most importantly, it helped even out my general skin tone. I can't address the wrinkles claim since I don't have wrinkles yet, but it's worth the splurge for the tone evenness.
I use it AM and PM. I tried using it only in the AM (to save product) but I find it works better with twice a day use. It is not sticky or tacky. As with most serums, you do have to let it soak in for a minute or two before putting on moisturizer, but it does absorb completely.
I will never be without this!
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
Last year I was on a trip with some friends and one of them was using it and speaking wonders about it. Fast forward mid-August after my birthday week trip to Orlando my face was feeling so dull and weird, thought the products I was using weren't working anymore and out of the blue I decided to get the serum my friend had told me about months earlier. When I started using it I did not like it at all! I felt that my skin was getting worse but still kept using it, by the end of the second week I started noticing positive changes and by the forth week I was in love. This serum is designed to identify your skin needs and target them and it works, it worked for me fading dark spots, minimizing pores and dry patches and changing the weird texture my poor face had. It's lightweight and layered well with other products and the most important thing is it delivered so it'll be a part of my skin care routine for quite a while.
Alyssa H.
West Bridgewater, MA
A bit about my skin:
Carolyn S.

I started to use Clinique Smart Custom-repair Serum for recommendation of a friend. I was looking for a product that could help me prevent early aging and helped to beautify my skin. After using the serum for few weeks, I already can feel the difference in the elasticity of my skin, it looks more hydrated and sun spots are fading. I really like how my face feels after I apply the serum. I gave 4 starts because I don't like the fact that I can't see how much serum I have left, the bottle is designed to make it look more bigger than it really is, none the less I will continue buying it. Terrific product!
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
This serum feels great going on your face, and seems to absorb well into the skin. However, I personally didn't see a huge improvement in my skin tone (which has a number of dark spots and scars from years of battling acne) or fine lines. After trying a couple of free samples (which I LOVE that Clinique is so generous with!) and falling in love with the way it felt on my skin, I ordered a full-size bottle online (which is quick and easy on Clinique's web site). I stopped reordering after the second bottle, however, as the benefits didn't seem to justify the cost of the product.
Racheal K.
LOVE. Everything about this product is amazing.
Clinique always creates chic packaging and follows through till the end with their product as well. I love how this goes on the face. It just feels like water going on your face.
There is a slight smell to it, but it's a fresh smell nothing fruity or weird. I lovee fresh smells, and this product does such a great job with this.

I feel that my face has been doing great after a week of using the product, smooth and hydrated. My skin is always fluctuating sometimes I'm oily, sometimes I'm dry and then sometimes I'm a combination.
Jackie V.
I got this product in an product bag I purchased. I started using it because I have acne scars and very uneven skin tone. I absolutely love this product. I was skeptical at first because it does have a strong perfume scent and I thought it was going to break me out but it actually did the opposite. My skin has never looked better than when I use this daily. It really helped brighten my skin and diminish the look of my acne scars. It kept my skin moisturized and I had no break outs. I used it once a day at night time. I highly recommend this product!
Kelsey M.
Wdm, IA
I am a huge fan of this serum. I am not quite to the point in my life where I feel like I need a lot of targeted repair in my skin, so I do appreciate the variety of treatment this provides. It helps to reduce the 4 major signs of aging, and although I'm not seriously concerned about loss of elasticity or wrinkles quite yet I do notice a more even complexion and a more radiant appearance in my skin. This product works best as part of a steady skin care routine followed up with its power pair booster moisturizer. I will definitely repurchase.
Rachel G.
Rockford, IL
This product is amazing for those who are focusing on generally better skin. This worked on my lines, texture, tone and brightness. I thought the name was gimmicky at first but they made a believer out of me with the stellar results I had. Super beautiful serum that fees gentle on the skin and targets your specific problem areas. I would recommend this type of product to anyone and especially someone contemplating going under the knife. Try this first before moving forward with invasive procedures; you might be pleasantly surprised!
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this serum every night on my routine and have definitely started seeing results. I have very textured skin and this serum has started to help with some of my problems. I was lucky enough to come across it at TJ Maxx for about $20 less, so I scooped it up and do not regret it! The smell isn't too appealing, it almost reminds me of a faint boiled hotdog water. But I have tons of other face products that smell delicious that go on after, so the smell doesn't last long. It feels amazing on the skin. Would totally recommend.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Meril C.
Will this leave my skin oily/sticky and does it absorb fast?