BY CLINIQUE #83 in Face Serums

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Ang H.
I was so skeptical of this product before I tried it. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks and will use it forever. It is all of cliniques lines out into one. Works in fine lines, wrinkles, discolorations, and cell turn over rate. Helps heals the discolorations from acne and makes your skin look so smooth. I recommend this to anyone!
Carey K.
Austin, TX
 Though I always appreciate Clinique products for being allergy tested and fragrance free, there was just nothing to like about this serum. It had absolutely no effect on my skin after over a month of use. I feel there are so many other products that can add to your routine, this one just is lackluster. Not recommended.
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
I ended up buying this product because I tried a sample of it and loved it. It makes my face feel AMAZING! It almost gives my face a velvety texture, which I love. I'm giving this 3 stars though because I haven't really seen any other benefits yet from this; and for it being one of Clinique's most expensive products, I'd expect more results. Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Amber R.
Seminole
I am pretty sure this serum is the one thing in my newly started skin care regime that has made the most difference in my skin. I have pretty clear skin aside from the fact that once a month I would get a few under the skin cystic zits because of my period. I recently ramped up my skincare routine but since using this serum I have not had a hormonal breakout AT ALL. I’m not getting any younger and I have been using this serum for about 2 months. My skin tone is more even and no more hormonal breakouts. If you suffer from those than I would give this a try. Has a very very slight scent of bacon if u put it to ur nose and smell really hard but it’s sooo faint it doesn’t bother me at all.
Lauren M.
El Dorado, AR
I got a sample of this serum a week ago! I have seen great results in my skins texture and fine lines especially between my eyebrows called 11 lines! I use this after I cleanse my skin in the morning before I put on my Clinique moisture and makeup primer! I also use this at night as well doing my pm skincare routine. I will purchase a full size bottle.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I love that it does four things at once. I like to get my money's worth when I purchase skin care and I feel like I really do with this. It's oil-free so great for my oily skin and great for my wallet. It helps with lines and wrinkles, Radiance, firmness, and dark spots. How can you go wrong?
Katherine B.
This serum is fantastic for everybody of all ages! I personally have oily and acne-prone skin and I used this for two nights and I already noticed a difference. My face and neck looked rejuvenated and refreshed! I can't wait to get the biggest size available!
Sivan F.
Albuquerque, NM
This serum is a targeted repair serum, for me I've mostly noticed that it has helped with discoloration. I use it for fine line prevention also. With this serum you need to pat it gently into your skin, not rub it, or it will cake up and not absorb correctly.
Jessica S.
My mom gave me this product as a pass me down. It has a very smooth texture. I apply it to my smile lines and under eye area. It’s very gentle. It does not cause eye irritation. I have yet to notice results after weeks of use, but I’m not giving up on it.
Hayley H.
Hastings
This product will literally do EVERYTHING for your face in as soon as 4 weeks! It evens skin tone, dark spots, reduces wrinkles and feels great too! Apply twice a day and your skin will be thanking you !Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?