BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
I ended up buying this product because I tried a sample of it and loved it. It makes my face feel AMAZING! It almost gives my face a velvety texture, which I love. I'm giving this 3 stars though because I haven't really seen any other benefits yet from this; and for it being one of Clinique's most expensive products, I'd expect more results. Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
OMG! Such a holy grail! I have mature skin and this has made such a difference in my pore size, the luminosity of my skin and a decrease in age spots and crepy skin under my eyes. I will always buy this, so long as they keep making it. It is a bit pricey, about $150 for 3 oz. But, they have two smaller sizes too. I can't say enough about this product. I use it twice a day. Just look at my profile picture (I'm 55 years old.) I think I'm holding up pretty good, lol, with the help of this product!
Justine S.
South Orange
Over time it has really helped rid of my acne scars. I had bad acne growing up and I still struggle with breakouts here and there. Sometimes I just can’t resist and am bad and pop my Whitehead’s which as well all know can lead to scarring. I switch between this product and Hawaiian moon aloe and they both work wonders!
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I am pretty sure this serum is the one thing in my newly started skin care regime that has made the most difference in my skin. I have pretty clear skin aside from the fact that once a month I would get a few under the skin cystic zits because of my period. I recently ramped up my skincare routine but since using this serum I have not had a hormonal breakout AT ALL. I’m not getting any younger and I have been using this serum for about 2 months. My skin tone is more even and no more hormonal breakouts. If you suffer from those than I would give this a try. Has a very very slight scent of bacon if u put it to ur nose and smell really hard but it’s sooo faint it doesn’t bother me at all.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I love that it does four things at once. I like to get my money's worth when I purchase skin care and I feel like I really do with this. It's oil-free so great for my oily skin and great for my wallet. It helps with lines and wrinkles, Radiance, firmness, and dark spots. How can you go wrong?
Jackie S.
I had high expectations for this product and purchased it over and over again and never saw any improvement. In fact, I think it was drying my skin more instead of repairing! Since I have stopped using this, my skin is gaining back moisture. I wouldn’t recommend or purchase again.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
So I definitely enjoyed this serum. I can't say that it address all the claims it ssid because I don't have problematic skin but using it with the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ for dry skin & it was heaven. It was very moisturizing and my skin would have a very dewy look like I was wearing a lightweight bb cream
Sivan F.
Albuquerque, NM
This serum is a targeted repair serum, for me I've mostly noticed that it has helped with discoloration. I use it for fine line prevention also. With this serum you need to pat it gently into your skin, not rub it, or it will cake up and not absorb correctly.
Jessica S.
My mom gave me this product as a pass me down. It has a very smooth texture. I apply it to my smile lines and under eye area. It’s very gentle. It does not cause eye irritation. I have yet to notice results after weeks of use, but I’m not giving up on it.
Kristin M.
Atlanta
AMAZING product. Although on the pricey side for a small bottle, this stuff works so well. Skin is left feeling so soft, smooth, and good looking. Great to use before makeup for a primer to create a poreless look. HIGHLY recommend for all skin types.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.