BY CLINIQUE

Powerhouse eye treatment targets all visible signs of aging in delicate eye-area skin. Helps give eyes a younger look. Visibly brightens, contours and firms. Plumps and repairs the look of crow’s feet. Leaves skin hydrated, comforted, smoothed. Oil-Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Protein , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Plankton Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Peg-6 , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Algae Extract , Caffeine , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Acetyl Glucosamine , Cholesterol , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Squalane , Lecithin , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Micrococcus Lysate , Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica , Ergothioneine , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Isohexadecane , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Polysorbate 20 , Glycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Dextrin , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Silica , Sodium Rna , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Daffney C.
Nicholasville
I’ve been using this for about a month and it’s been great. I’ve had less dryness and puffiness   I noticed a big difference the first time I used it under my makeup. My concealer and eye shadow creased less. I even use it on my fine lines on my forehead and on my smile lines. It really helps reduce creasing. I will be repurchasing.
Makaela M.
new hampshire
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique is my favorite brand. They have scientific research to back their products, though, everyone is different. This product made my face secrete this corrosive oil that caused bumps and eventually skins peeling and bleeding! My mother experienced sharp eye pain.
Not for me :(
Donna S.
West Harrison, NY
At 65, I'm always looking for an eye cream or treatment that will help my sagging eye lids.  This helps quite a bit.  Although it isn't cheap, a little goes a long way.  My eyes look more awake and less dry.  I would certainly purchase it again.
Kitty T.
Newton
I love this Clinique line but the eye treatment doesn’t seem that different from All About Eyes. I couldn’t tell that the product was working. The small lines around my eyes were still there and the area seemed more dry than with other products I’ve tried.
Rebecca T.
This product works very well fills fine lines makes them less visible. It's a good value a little pricey but worth it .Its all about looking better and having healthy  looking skin. Yes it met my expectations yes I would recommend this product to others.
Debbie G.
All the clinique smart custom repair line has been great, showing results almost within the day. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves it feeling plump and smooth.
Enny O.
OMG, I love love love Clinique products; most especially their: dramatic oil free gel moisturizers (I’m super oily). Their moisturizer which includes the customer- repair eye treatment is good. It reduces wrinkles; I don’t have dark circles per se, so I don’t see any difference w/that. I knocked down a star because it’s still an issue for my sensitive skin.
Jessica H.
Los Angeles
I got a mini version of this product as a free gift when I purchased my favorite Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ (I’ll write another review for this moisturizer but it changed my life). I used this a few times and it worked well! I had another Clinique eye cream before that was irritating and this was so much better!
Alexandria V.
Before I started using this I was using the Pixi 24k elixir roller for my eyes. I use vitamin C serum, toner, and a cream cleaner. I say all of this so that you know I am not new to skincare, and that I have normal expectations for a product.

I haven't seen much of a difference since using this stuff, if any at all. My under eye circles are the same, my wrinkles are the same (I am 30 and I used to tan so there are always going to be wrinkles) and I haven't noticed my eyes brightening at all. I am going to try the  from origins next month. I am 4 weeks into using this serum.
Milli D.
new york
This stuff is very hydrating I’ve used it day and night it shows a little progress but can’t go wrong with the price... the ingredients are less higher end so I used this for one month and moved on for the next but if ur looking to start with something not expensive and also see a little bit of improvement as a start I would say this is great
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
is this product worth it ?
Margaret S.
Does this help for baggy eyes?? Asking for my mom

Sephora