BY CLINIQUE

Our smart daytime moisturizer targets all major signs of aging. Protects with SPF. De-aging, oil-free formula with Clinique Smart™ hydration technology helps skin attract and retain moisture. Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and brightens for a fresh, firm, radiant look. Delivers essential defense against UV rays with broad-spectrum protection—a critical first step in preventing damage. Helps keep skin looking younger, longer. Dermatologist Tested. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Acnegenic.

Available in 3 skin-typed formulas.
Very Dry to Dry
Dry Combination
Combination Oily

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Octisalate 5.0% W/W P/P , Avobenzone 3.0% W/W P/PIngredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polyester-8 , Butylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Sucrose Polystearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Polyethylene , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Phenoxyethanol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Nylon-12 , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Acetyl Glucosamine , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate , Caprylyl Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Polysilicone-11 , Caffeine , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Benzoate , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Algae Extract , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Citrate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Lecithin , Plankton Extract , Potassium Sorbate , Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Biotin

Clinique Smart™ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Custom-Repair Moisturizer
  • "I got this product as a sample in a free gift from Clinique and promptly bought a full-size jar after my sample ran out. I LOVE this night cream! It has made my skin so much smoothr and softer, has made my pores smaller, and has reduced the fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I think I had the dry skin formula originally and accidentally ordered the combination skin formula when I got the full size jar. But I have loved this one, too, and the fact that it's oil-free has reduced my breakouts as well! Well done, Clinique!!" in 3 reviews
Amanda S.
Berwick
I have a very good past with this product I can not complain,  it very organized with the packaging and very neat,  the product was very effective for me , its DEFINITELY gentle on your skin , and you dont have to use to much,  and I would DEFINITELY buy this product AGAIN  .
Amber D.
Sandusky , OH
I just received this product and I am in love with it. I was getting annoyed with my flaky tight skin and wanted to do some age prevention. This product does it all. It took care of my flakes, my skin isn’t tight, I’m not oily, and with continued use I’ll see results in age prevention. This product does everything and results are different per person.
Julie O.
New York
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this moisturizer it leaves my skin so smooth and looks great under makeup application. I use this every morning and sometimes at night if I want a light moisturizer. Non greasy and feels great on the skin
Jess A.
N Syracuse, NY
I love this product! After using it for just one week I noticed my skin was feeling hydrated and I wasn't seeing as much of a problem with oil. A little bit goes a long way. I also started to see my face clear up after only using it for one week. I definitely recommend this product!
Sierra S.
Fayetteville
I have combination skin but it does get very dry at night. I use this right before I go to bed and right when I wake up. It’s not too expensive because a little goes a long way. If you need something for some extra moisture without being oily. This is the way to go!
Samantha H.
I am really trying to love this. Overall, I can see a difference in my fine lines. I have used it for about a good 2 weeks. My skin looks and feels better. However, it smells exactly like sunscreen and makes my face feel greasy!
Jessica C.
Cumming
All I can say is this is the "bomb" moisturizer! It's got it all, it's a moisturizer that hydrates and then it has SPF to protect from the sun. Clinique products never irritates my skin and it never lets me down. I highly recommend this product!
Rach K.
Phoenix, AZ
The smart repair line is great. I do find that the product feels a little heavy at first but then goes very light once it soaks all in. I use this along with the night cream in the same line and it works well. I also use the smart eye night repair cream in conjunction with it.
Laurel P.
Putnam, CT
As a sunscreen this worked amazingly, it wasn't greasy or oily. But, just like regular sunscreen after about fifteen minutes of being out in the sun sweating my eyes began to burn because it all ran into my eyes.
Cassandra B.
I love Clinique but I was disappointed when I read the list of ingredients in this product. It's a great moisturizer but I wish it would use mineral derived sub protection instead of chemicals.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
Did anyone feel like they had oily skin after using this or it helped them have better looking skin after using this?
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Does this work? What type of results do you get?
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I know the bottle says night..but can I use this for daytime? I love how my skin looks

Sephora