BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2, 3

It starts with an immediate moisture boost of 70% and smart hydration technology that helps skin retain moisture where it's needed most. Visibly erases wrinkles, evens skin tone and lifts at 4 weeks. Helps protect against UVA and UVB rays.

Clinique Smart™ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Custom-Repair Moisturizer
  • "I got this product as a sample in a free gift from Clinique and promptly bought a full-size jar after my sample ran out. I LOVE this night cream! It has made my skin so much smoothr and softer, has made my pores smaller, and has reduced the fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I think I had the dry skin formula originally and accidentally ordered the combination skin formula when I got the full size jar. But I have loved this one, too, and the fact that it's oil-free has reduced my breakouts as well! Well done, Clinique!!" in 3 reviews
Lauren L.
I'm not sure how I feel about this moisturizer yet. I have only used it a couple times. I bought the 1.7 oz which is around $60. It feels kind of sticky. Buy it does make my skin feel smooth after it soaks in. I have heard such wonderful things about the custom line and every other moisturizer I have purchased I have loved. So I'm hoping for the same with this product.
Jess A.
N Syracuse, NY
Review for: Combination Oily more...
I love this product! After using it for just one week I noticed my skin was feeling hydrated and I wasn't seeing as much of a problem with oil. A little bit goes a long way. I also started to see my face clear up after only using it for one week. I definitely recommend this product!
Ann K.
Spring Hill, TN
Review for: Dry Combination more...
I was able to by this once and it lasted me forever and I have both oily and dry skin and it made my skin feel less dry and oily without making my skin b feel itchy
Katie F.
Orlando
This was s my current go-to daily moisturizer. I love it for my dry and sensitive skin, plus it has the added SPF which is great! It feels amazing on the skin once absorbed, works well under makeup. They say it's a combo of all the Clinique lines together in one jar, so it's packed with goodness! Would buy again!
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
This mosturizer leaves my skin looking radiant and feeling refreshed.  It's definitely helps the dry skin I get on my nose and cheeks.  I've tried many moisturizers and this one has definitely been my favorite and I will continue buying it.
Hannah O.
Pekin, IL
This product I use before bed just to add more moisture in my skin, my skin is very dry is smells good and does not have a strong sent that would irratate the eyes it's very calming and leaves good lasting mosture in the skin I would buy i you again for sure.
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is an amazing moisturizer! If you are dry, it feels very comforting with out being heavy. I use it every morning under my makeup along with other Clinique products. I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Tracey B.
Belleville, IL
Katie L.
Review for: Dry Combination more...
Just started using this product and so far have been happy with the results.  Makes my skin feel soft and supple plus has spf in it to protect against sun damage.  Only drawback is that it does have an unpleasant sunscreen odor that I don't care for.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: Dry Combination more...
This moisturizer feels so luxurious on the skin. I don't have oily skin but the gel texture is addictive. Every night when I put this on I find myself massaging my face for longer ban usual because of the texture. Also- for benefits I have noticed a smoothr, more even complexion since beginning this.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
Did anyone feel like they had oily skin after using this or it helped them have better looking skin after using this?
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Does this work? What type of results do you get?
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I know the bottle says night..but can I use this for daytime? I love how my skin looks