3 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer For Very Dry Skin - Clinique Smart Nighttime Moisturizer immediately plumps skin 75%. Works all night to visibly smooth lines and wrinkles, even skin tone and lift. Smart hydration technology helps skin attract and retain moisture. Oil-free. - Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer For Very Dry Skin

Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Belleville, IL
I got this product as a sample in a free gift from Clinique and promptly bought a full-size jar after my sample ran out. I LOVE this night cream! It has made my skin so much smoothr and softer, has made my pores smaller, and has reduced the fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I think I had the dry skin formula originally and accidentally ordered the combination skin formula when I got the full size jar. But I have loved this one, too, and the fact that it's oil-free has reduced my breakouts as well! Well done, Clinique!!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
This moisturizer feels so luxurious on the skin. I don't have oily skin but the gel texture is addictive. Every night when I put this on I find myself massaging my face for longer ban usual because of the texture. Also- for benefits I have noticed a smoothr, more even complexion since beginning this.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
My FAVORITE lipstick ever. I don't mind paying the high price of Clinique for this long lasting lipstick. I work outside every day, and I hardly have to reapply my lipstick. I really love this stuff and I wear it every day at work. I highly recommend all Clinique products.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Liberty, MO
Received this as part of a gift with purchase promotion and I've really enjoyed it. The product leaves my skin looking refreshed in the morning, I hardly need daytime moisturizer. The formula is almost gel like and feels good on the skin.
Joselyn F.
Joselyn F.
Defiantly a big thumbs up.
It repairs as needed its very gentle and thick cream that helps your face over night. I even feel like it has helped my face a lot with preventing break outs. I don't know if thats just me but its working.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Palmdale, CA
I use this moisturizer every night after I wash my face , I really love how my face feels the next morning 😊 I feel like it also makes my makeup look better and doesn't get dry threw out the day 😍 I would highly recommend it !
Anna L.
Anna L.
Loma Linda, CA
This product doesn't leave skin feeling overly moistened like others. It helps with repairing my skin from the damage I do to it throughout the day. I wake up with a softness and ageless look. Love this product!
Angie R.
Angie R.
Richmond Hill, GA
I received a sample of this product and I loved it! My face was smoothr and softer and fine lines were gone after about a week. It's definitely one of my favorites from Clinique.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
I also sometimes use this night cream, the results are amazing from using this product.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Orlando
This was s my current go-to daily moisturizer. I love it for my dry and sensitive skin, plus it has the added SPF which is great! It feels amazing on the skin once absorbed, works well under makeup. They say it's a combo of all the Clinique lines together in one jar, so it's packed with goodness! Would buy again!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Does this work? What type of results do you get?
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
Did anyone feel like they had oily skin after using this or it helped them have better looking skin after using this?
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I know the bottle says night..but can I use this for daytime? I love how my skin looks