BY CLINIQUE

Smart & Smooth Set - Four de-aging experts work to dramatically help transform skin's appearance. Start with Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum and Eye Treatment to help visibly handle lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, firming, brightening. To firm and shape, Repairwear Uplifting Firming Creams bring back the bounce. All in a ready-to-gift box.A $113 value!Includes:Smart Custom-Repair Serum (1.0 oz)Repairwear Uplifting SPF 15 Firming Cream (0.5 oz)Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream (0.5 oz)Smart Custom-Repair Eye Treatment (0.16 oz) - Smart & Smooth Set

• How are the new products? Are they as good as the original?1 Answers
Anita F.
Eagan
Very nice product. Clinique has been around for a long time and works wonders. It's very effective if used per directions. I would use again and recommend this product for women and teens to improve the overall look and feel.
Samantha G.
['Irvine ', ''], CA
I love Clinique products. I have been using them for over 5 years. The consistency of their products is never thick it is always super light weight. This product definitely does what it claims it does. It definitely does not disappoint. I will be purchasing this product again in the future.
Elizabeth S.
I absolutely love Clinique Smart serum products. I’ve used this entire set and I will probably never use anything else. I swear by it! I use it around my eyes and it’s made a huge difference in the dark circles and crows feet.
Elaina D.
Bought this set as an intro to a skincare regimen. At 34 years old I'm ashamed to say I never used an eye cream or serum regularly. I was determined to use every step of this product for 30 days and I have totally seen a difference! The brown spots I have from previous acne scars has significantly lightened.
Rachelle M.
Newport, TN
I love you Clinique! My mom has always used it so I've used it most of my life. Gentle on my sensitive skin and has always gone above & beyond my expectations! I normally purchase online and highly recommend Clinique!
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
makes my skin look absolutely flawless I noticed none of my pores being at the size and I completely blurred out on my pores I would buy this again and again it's packaging is super cute and I feel like they don't need to put any difference in it I think it's perfect
Sarah K.
North Canton, OH
I swear by every product in this kit. The serums, eye creams, and lotion aren't heavy. You can wear them under makeup as bases and your makeup will stay on forever. I love love love all the products in this bunch!
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I haven't try this product but I heard that is really good I don't know if it does works like people say but I need to try it my self
Dana H.
Fishers
The smart line is the best in de-aging solutions. The custom eye repair serum can correct wrinkles immediately for dehydrated eyes.
Tyler Z.
I love this line the smart line I use the custom repair syrem every single night and I noticed a big difference after two weeks
Sarah C.
How are the new products? Are they as good as the original?