BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-fine yet rich colour glides on smoothly to create natural-looking definition as close to the lashline as possible. A precise tip every time–no sharpening required. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

• To create a basic, tight line: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Starting at outer corner of eye, draw a line to the middle of the lashline. Repeat from inner corner of eye, connecting to the first line
  • To enhance lashes: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Position Skinny Stick on top of lashes and wiggle the pencil tip back and forth in between lashes to fill in gaps

Buy on Cos Bar
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very blAck. Very easy go use. Felt top is my favorite worth the money !!!! " in 8 reviews
  • "I cannot fault this eyeliner pen, I have repeatedly purchased it for the last 2 years. It is so easy to use, and gives such wonderful results, creating a wonderful winged liner." in 4 reviews
  • "Product I’ve been using for years. Gives perfect cat eye and easy to use free handed without any mess ups" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner for during the week. Because it is so thin, I can use it to define my lash line without looking too dramatic for work. It is perfect for tightlining because the thin tip can reach the base of your upper waterline without poking you in the eye!" in 3 reviews
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
I was disappointed in this eyeliner by Clinique. Their products do not disappoint me typically. Once I got the product the eyeliner was broken throughout the stick, and it did not last as long as other eyeliners I have tried. There are better eyeliners on the market right now for the same price or sometimes even cheaper.
Lindsay B.
Coffee Springs
This is my favorite eyeliner in a long long time! It goes on smooth and it's actually possible to get a thin line that doesn't take over your eye! I love me a long lasting smooth thin line. You won't regret this product.
Carissa O.
It’s nice and comparable to other brands. The price point is pretty good too. I usually stick to the quick liners and the double wear eyeliners from Estée Lauder. I probably wouldn’t buy again because it is so skinny and when it’s skinny I prefer liquid liner instead.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
For liners on my waterline, this is not my favorite. It does have good color but it has to be applied more than once. I haven’t tried it on my top line though. It’s very skinny so it could definitely work there.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I loved this product. It allowed me to do really thin eyeliner lines about my eyes. I wished there was more in the tube though. It seemed a little bit like there was more plastic than eye liner product.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing eyeliner for tightlining! The stick is so skinny and it's really easy to get in close to your lash line. Since it's a twist-up liner you're never left with a dull tip which makes the product application very consistent. I find that it does start to slide off throughout the day but not any more than other eyeliners I've tried. I have the black liner and it is very pigmented, I dont have to go back and forth to get a dramatic result. I also agree with people below that since it is such a thin liner it is forgiving and great for beginners (or anyone looking for a quick routine honestly!). I would definitely buy this again!
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
Shocked how well this stays on during the Summer heat. It glides on smooth and you can build the intensity of the black . my favorite are the Black and violet color. Won't start melting giving you dark under eyes unless thats the look you want. :) can't really wear over lids for a cat eye wing look. Forn4 stars it is.
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
Brianna S.
I like this eyeliner, but it's not my favorite. It's really pigmented, but it breaks so easily for me. The first few times I've tried to use it, the tip broke off and it's a waste of product. And honestly, I reach for me Wet n Wild liner pencil more than I reach for this one.
Ida L.
East Canton, OH
I love the slim stick because it allows me to have more control with my liner and gives my eyes definition. I've noticed with this particular shade that it does that run or bleed onto other makeup that I'm wearing throughout the day.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is currently on sale at Macys for $8.50. Do you recommend this product?