BY CLINIQUE #64 in Eyeliner

Ultra-fine yet rich colour glides on smoothly to create natural-looking definition as close to the lashline as possible. A precise tip every time–no sharpening required. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

• To create a basic, tight line: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Starting at outer corner of eye, draw a line to the middle of the lashline. Repeat from inner corner of eye, connecting to the first line
  • To enhance lashes: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Position Skinny Stick on top of lashes and wiggle the pencil tip back and forth in between lashes to fill in gaps

• Currently use the quickliner. Is this better? What's the ...1 Answers
  • Any suggestions on the best way to use the white liner? I...3 Answers
  • Would you please help me by telling me how I can get and ...1 Answers
Clinique Skinny Stick™
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very blAck. Very easy go use. Felt top is my favorite worth the money !!!! " in 8 reviews
  • "I cannot fault this eyeliner pen, I have repeatedly purchased it for the last 2 years. It is so easy to use, and gives such wonderful results, creating a wonderful winged liner." in 4 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner for during the week. Because it is so thin, I can use it to define my lash line without looking too dramatic for work. It is perfect for tightlining because the thin tip can reach the base of your upper waterline without poking you in the eye!" in 3 reviews
  • "Product I’ve been using for years. Gives perfect cat eye and easy to use free handed without any mess ups" in 3 reviews
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
I was disappointed in this eyeliner by Clinique. Their products do not disappoint me typically. Once I got the product the eyeliner was broken throughout the stick, and it did not last as long as other eyeliners I have tried. There are better eyeliners on the market right now for the same price or sometimes even cheaper.
Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
This is a great eyeliner for getting into all the small places. The formula is great and it’s easy to hold. I wouldn’t say it’s the longest lasting but it fills down to a more muted look and sometimes I prefer that. I would definitely recommend.
Neely D.
jacksonville
Love love the skinny sticks!!!! These go on super smooth and have really fine lines. I can use these as my “no makeup” look or I can build them and have a much more dramatic look. Don’t smudge easily and stay on all day!
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
My personal choice for eyeliner I love to keep this on hand both in my purse and on my dresser at home. It's something that you can put on very classy and dress it up, or you can smudge it and grunge it up for a punk rock show.
Carissa O.
It’s nice and comparable to other brands. The price point is pretty good too. I usually stick to the quick liners and the double wear eyeliners from Estée Lauder. I probably wouldn’t buy again because it is so skinny and when it’s skinny I prefer liquid liner instead.
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
I really love this eyeliner. It’s super dark & super intense. I love a super black eyeliner. It glides on easily and it’s easy to smudge out. I’d definitely purchase it again.
Misty G.
A little hard to work with for me. The formula was a little dry so it didn't really work well in my waterline. I got this for free when I purchased my skin care. It's not horrible but it's not my favorite. I could have gotten a dud tho too since it was free.
Lindsay B.
Coffee Springs
This is my favorite eyeliner in a long long time! It goes on smooth and it's actually possible to get a thin line that doesn't take over your eye! I love me a long lasting smooth thin line. You won't regret this product.
Taryn C.
Glides on so smoothly! This is the my favorite liner and the one I always use. Anything from Clinique is a great product , and great for my skin! I need to remember to use this product daily. 100% would recommend
Madeline L.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Love this liquid eyeliner! It comes at such an affordable price and it looks just as good as any other liquid eyeliner on the market. The tip of the eyeliner is really nice and creates a good edge for when I do a cat eye look. Definitely recommend!
Gabby M.
Any suggestions on the best way to use the white liner? I'd like to try it out!
member-67777
Would you please help me by telling me how I can get and or test this product free
Kelli W.
Omaha, NE
Currently use the quickliner. Is this better? What's the difference?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is currently on sale at Macys for $8.50. Do you recommend this product?