CLINIQUE SKINNY STICK EYELINER-SLIMMING BLACK TRAVEL SIZE uploaded by Marissa S.

BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-fine yet rich color glides on smoothly to create natural-looking definition as close to the lashline as possible. A precise tip every time-no sharpening required. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free. see more...

Neely D.
jacksonville
I absolutely love the skinny sticks!! At first I wasn’t so sure as they don’t have the smudger on the end and if you roll t up too high it breaks off really easily. But after using it for a while I absolutely love the fine line it gives and t stays on all day!
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is amazing and soooo worth the money! I am a first time user but will definitely be purchasing again. I have blue eyes and used the black liner. I would recommend to everyone. It is long lasting and doesn’t smear.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
This product is so creamy and glides on smoothly. Perfect amount of pigment to make your eyes pop! Got this as a sample at Sephora but will definitely be buying a full sized. It doesn’t run or smudge and last all day
Danielle 🐶.
grain valley
This is a good looking pencil but it was so Clake that it ruined my makeup. Don’t buy this bc it is not that good try a liquid liner
member-461e9
I like this eyeliner because it is very black on the eyes which I like because I don't really care for shiny ones
Byanka G.
Selah
I absolutely love this eyeliner! Its so creamy and glides smoothly! Hands on to a have to have product!