BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-fine yet rich colour glides on smoothly to create natural-looking definition as close to the lashline as possible. A precise tip every time no sharpening required. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. see more...

Buy on Clinique
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
This is the most harsh eyeliner I have ever used. The twist up does not work well and the eyeliner it's self is so hard. Compared to an eyeliner like Urban Decay this product is a rock to Urban Decays soft pillow. I would not purchase this again definitely not recommend it for anyone else. It is really disappointing because I really love a lot of Clinique products.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I received this product as part of a gift set and loved it so much that I went to a Clinique beauty counter to buy a full sized. These are great for beginners or people who are simply not good at applying eyeliner. The point is so thin that it is very forgiving. I also love that it comes in an array of colors. I would highly recommend.
Nataly F.
This is my favorite eyeliner ever. It is the best. I tried other brands, & I didn't like them. I can't live without it...I use it every day. It's very precise. You can draw a thin or thick line based on your preference. It lasts all day long. I use it every day, & the tube has lasted me forever.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
The only eye liner I use now but I'm considering of trying something new. I love that it's thin but I have to apply many layers for the dark color to be shown. Also it tends to smear by the end of the day. Only useful for a simple look if that's what you're going for.
Jerica W.
Lansing, MI
This is my favorite eyeliner. The line is small and it glides on so easily. It stays on all day and I don't have racoon eyes by the end of the day either, big deal for me. I will always have this eyeliner on hand.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
A great eyeliner I bought the black which is perfect for my tan skin tone and blonde hair, the black always really makes my eyes pop! I never had to reapply and it's a self sharpener eyeliner which is even better!
Jackalyn F.
Richmond , KY
Loved this! Really added to my looks and looked stunning! Would definitely buy this products again and recommend it to family and friends!
leighton m.
Anniston, AL
Love these. they are the perfect skinny size for my waterline and fhey stay put where they're suppose to
Kathleen S.
Atlanta, GA
These skinny sticks are awesome especially for people who have a tough time getting a thin clean line!
Teresa T.
Germantown, OH
Like the skinny sticks but they do smear kind of easy. Love the color choices. Would buy again.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is currently on sale at Macys for $8.50. Do you recommend this product?