Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#88 in Toners & Astringents
launched by the design house of azzaro in 2007, chrome legend by azzaro is classified as a fragrance. this masculine scent posesses a blend of: moss, musk, sea spray, apple, tea, bitter orange, amber it is recommended for wear.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Milwaukee, WI

My husband has also used this and he likes it, he has very oily with dry pathces and this helps exfoliate and wont dry him out. The value is just ok, it gets kind of expensive but if it gets my husband into skin care its fine with me! Try to visit a Clinique counter when you buy their skin care, you get better service/free gifts because they girls want to make a sale.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Denver , CO

My husband adores the Clinique mens range and this has to be his favourite from the line. He purchased this from boots in the U.K. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find this in the US? Anyway it smooths and gently exfoliates. He rarely gets break outs, but if he does this takes care of it
Laura M.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.

So that's is a great productI bought this product  for my boyfriend and I need to tell you that he love it. He uses this every day and he said that it's really good. The price is accessible. The guys needs to take care their skin too.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ

I bought this product in Macy's for my boyfriend and I need to tell you that he love it. He uses this every day and he said that it's really good. The price is accessible. The guys needs to take care their skin too. So that's is a great product
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

After exfoliating your face,................ you have to try this product without burning without burning it otherwise it is very refreshing............ has a gentle aroma and helps you to make your skin clean after exfoliating it............
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Orlando, Florida

I am one that always has oiling skin, however this lotion has helped to not only maintain the moisture in my face but keep away that excess oil. I give it a 4/5. As I would be willing to try a different product to see the difference.
Sunita S.
Sunita S.
Burlington, VT

I love them, this is one of my favorite screen products. I love their screen products and the facial packs are amazing, i got this products from macys, I work at macys so i get associate discount. Packaging are cute.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI

I know that it says "for men" but it doesn't mean that it doesn't work for women as well. It works amazingly and keeps my skin super soft. It smells heavenly and wouldn't stop using this if my life depended on it.
Marisa F.
Marisa F.
Racine, WI

I originally got this for my husband but ended up stealing it from him and using it myself. I liked how it actually worked. Sometimes I feel like toners are not really toning and this product does.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS

My husband loves this product. It doesn't have a girly smell to it. I bought it for the first time and now he wants to use it every night. It keeps his face clean from Acne and smelling good.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ

Does this supply for men work??