Add a Photo

#92 in Toners & Astringents
Photos (2)
Fawn H.
Fawn H.

Love love love love love love this freakin product mom thanks for introducing me to thos amzing stuff
Bianca o.
Bianca o.

Great products make your skin wonderfully worth investing in this great product 💆💆💆💆💗💗💗.....
Kenya H.
Kenya H.

I first tried this product a year ago and never stop. Wow its amazing. And i recomend it
Santy B.
Santy B.
Florida

I didn't use at all, but my boyfriend did and his skin was so amazing after he used it
Ray T.
Ray T.

Excellent product for guys! My skin feels amazing after using it. One of the best!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Hixson, TN

My husband began gifting himself with high quality skincare to assist in slowing the aging process. Clinique Scruffing lotion gently renewed his sexy skin by exfoliating. Fantastic value for the volume, quality and price ratio. Definitely keeping in the daily skincare routine. Thank you Clinique!
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME

i love clinique skin supplies for men scruffing lotion because it really works. this product is a great value and reasonable price. i am a repeat user of this scruffing lotion and will continue buying it. this lotion comes in a nice package and different sizes. i would definitely recommend to others.
Nidelkis V.
Nidelkis V.

Excelentes productos de belleza, para la piel, muy buenos y recomendados la mejor marca que eh usado y que por ahora me va excelente
Angelica R.
Angelica R.

Leaves you very soft skin I really love the brand of neutrogena is one of my favorites
Gabi G.
Gabi G.

Very good, I love it very much, I loved the packaging, the color is crazy to test, I loved it, it was my dream to receive it in a box