Add a Photo

#85 in Toners & Astringents
Photo (1)
Nidelkis V.
Nidelkis V.

Excelentes productos de belleza, para la piel, muy buenos y recomendados la mejor marca que eh usado y que por ahora me va excelente
Diana Estefania D.
Diana Estefania D.
Mérida

This spectacular product is wonderful for exfloliar and remove inpurezas of our face, also leaving our skin soft and not mistreat
Madison N.
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA

Never use this before but I'm sure he be a good product to use so if I do use this I'm honestly going to check out the product
favio r.
favio r.

clinique skin products are the perfect option if you want a complete cleaning on your face. i´m sure you would be satisfied!
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley

Clinique facial cleaning is a very good product because it does a deep cleaning on your face and has an anti-aging line
Bernice D.
Bernice D.
Riverside, CA

My husband been using it for a while and he's in Iove with it... it really does it job. His skin has never been better
Lo mejor es que es muy facil de encontrar
muy buena descripcion del producto y no hay ninguna reaccion desfavorecedora
Estephania R.
Estephania R.

clinique its always perfect por skin care, i highly recomend it, I bouht it in Colombia at Falabella and it woth it.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA

Took me a while to get my husband to use it But once he did he loved it. We are definitely fans of clinique. love it
Yaniris H.
Yaniris H.

Lo mejor para el cuidado personal te brinda comodidad y sus precios son alcanzables para cualquier estrato social

Join Now