Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Ruby S.Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Beth M.

BY CLINIQUE #97 in Toners & Astringents

Photos (2)
Elizma B.
Elizma B.
My boyfriend uses this and he always uses it , he loves it and the affect it has ons his skin , a great product.
Diana V.
Diana V.
love it, nice product, nice presentation, the retailer nice organize clean gentle to the touch easy apply not easy on my budget
Oriana D.
Oriana D.
Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this to my boyfriend because I think he liked why it is super simple when using products
brooke l.
brooke l.
I really like the product that clinique offered for skin care bit I do feel that the products are expensive
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Absolutely amazing product. 10/10 would recommend!!! clinique works so good. And it's good with your skin.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Stuttgart
Wonderful product !!! Smelled nice and made my face feel wonderful!! Would recommend this!!!!!!
Santy B.
Santy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't use at all, but my boyfriend did and his skin was so amazing after he used it
Jaydah O.
Jaydah O.
Brother loves this says works very good will never try a different one, last lomg, great quality, good I'm price,
Ahlam A.
Ahlam A.
This is a great toner makes my make up look more set and even. I put it on everyday after my moisturizer
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I got this for my boyfriend amd he absolutely loves this product ot has done wonders for his skin.