Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Beth M.Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Ruby S.

BY CLINIQUE

Sharnis S.
Windsor Mill, MD
I bought this for my Bf and he has it was a little harsh on his skin . He states that the product didn't cater to his skin type.
Daniela A.
Deja la piel suave y limpia Con una frescura que se siente al tacto de la piel y ayuda ademas a mantener el cuidado de la pielšŸ˜€
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA
Never use this before but I'm sure he be a good product to use so if I do use this I'm honestly going to check out the product
favio r.
clinique skin products are the perfect option if you want a complete cleaning on your face. iĀ“m sure you would be satisfied!
dayerlin g.
Medley
Clinique facial cleaning is a very good product because it does a deep cleaning on your face and has an anti-aging line
Bernice D.
Riverside, CA
My husband been using it for a while and he's in Iove with it... it really does it job. His skin has never been better
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA
Took me a while to get my husband to use it But once he did he loved it. We are definitely fans of clinique. love it
Jaydah O.
Brother loves this says works very good will never try a different one, last lomg, great quality, good I'm price,
Elizma B.
My boyfriend uses this and he always uses it , he loves it and the affect it has ons his skin , a great product.
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
is very good for hydration and skin care is very good this brand has excellent care formulas skins. i loveā™„!