Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Elizma B.
Elizma B.
May 31, 2017, 7:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Supplies For Men Scruffing Lotion 1.5 Hair Removal Products 6.7 oz/200 ml
My boyfriend uses this and he always uses it , he loves it and the affect it has ons his skin , a great product.
Diana V.
Diana V.
May 26, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
love it, nice product, nice presentation, the retailer nice organize clean gentle to the touch easy apply not easy on my budget
Oriana D.
Oriana D.
arizona
June 11, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
I would give this to my boyfriend because I think he liked why it is super simple when using products
brooke l.
brooke l.
April 27, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
I really like the product that clinique offered for skin care bit I do feel that the products are expensive
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
May 4, 2017, 4:58 p.m.
Absolutely amazing product. 10/10 would recommend!!! clinique works so good. And it's good with your skin.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Stuttgart
June 17, 2017, 11:25 p.m.
Wonderful product !!! Smelled nice and made my face feel wonderful!! Would recommend this!!!!!!
Santy B.
Santy B.
Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 28, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
I didn't use at all, but my boyfriend did and his skin was so amazing after he used it
Jaydah O.
Jaydah O.
May 18, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Brother loves this says works very good will never try a different one, last lomg, great quality, good I'm price,
Ahlam A.
Ahlam A.
June 12, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
This is a great toner makes my make up look more set and even. I put it on everyday after my moisturizer
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
June 4, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
I got this for my boyfriend amd he absolutely loves this product ot has done wonders for his skin.