Add a Photo

#91 in Toners & Astringents
Photo (1)
Nidelkis V.
Nidelkis V.

Excelentes productos de belleza, para la piel, muy buenos y recomendados la mejor marca que eh usado y que por ahora me va excelente
Gabi G.
Gabi G.

Very good, I love it very much, I loved the packaging, the color is crazy to test, I loved it, it was my dream to receive it in a box
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD

I used the black removal mask and i love it. I use it twice a week and it exfoliates my face and gets rid of the blackheads. I would recommend this for women and men that are dealing with blackheads. It is 20 dollars but well worth it and not very hard to find as well.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Hixson, TN

My husband began gifting himself with high quality skincare to assist in slowing the aging process. Clinique Scruffing lotion gently renewed his sexy skin by exfoliating. Fantastic value for the volume, quality and price ratio. Definitely keeping in the daily skincare routine. Thank you Clinique!
favio r.
favio r.

clinique skin products are the perfect option if you want a complete cleaning on your face. i´m sure you would be satisfied!
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
Miami, Florida

is very good for hydration and skin care is very good this brand has excellent care formulas skins. i love♥!
Madison N.
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA

Never use this before but I'm sure he be a good product to use so if I do use this I'm honestly going to check out the product
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

Always used Clinique products, this scruffing lotion works really well to help cleanse the face, it helps with keeping those pores clean & tight. Would recommend.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Perth

I normally use Clinique 3 step but I alternate between the mild clarifying "lotion" (WHY oh WHY they insist on calling this lotion is beyond me?!) & then this as this is the best one out of #1-4 becoz it is the most gentle but the mild clarifying "lotion" is more gentle becoz of it containing 0% alcohol. I have oily skin but I like mild clarifying & #1 the best althou I've used #2 & when I was younger #3, I even used one bottle of #4 iirc but Clinique 3 step has always kept my skin clear even thou I battled acne when I was younger so #3 was appropriate for my skin when I was 20 but now that I'm 39.5 I need #1. I use the oily skin bar soap w liquid facial soap for oily skin & Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel & on the rare occasion I get a blemish then Clinique's acne spot treatment as well as I use Clinique eye cream & eye rollerball. I have some of the moisture surge too. Clinique is the bomb skincare. They should make this a flop top the packaging is plain/basic & utilitarian except for the lid. If you spill it you're screwed & normally too much gets onto the cotton square. So I'm docking 1 lippie for packaging. It's not super expensive thankfully & a bottle will last 6-9mos of being used 2x daily.
Angeles V.
Angeles V.

ESTOS TIPOS DE PRODUCTOS ME GUSTAN MUCHO YA QUE ME AYUDA,ESTE EN PARTICULAR ES MUY BUENO CON SU PROPÓSITO QUE ES EXFOLIAR, AYUDA MUCHO A LA PIEL, LA DEJA MUY TERSA LO CUAL ES BUENO PERO ALGUNOS NO LES FUNCIONA TANTO PERO EN MI EXPERIENCIA ME GUSTO MUCHO ESTE PRODUCTO.

Join Now