Add a Photo

#91 in Toners & Astringents
Photo (1)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

Ok. But I've found the clarifying lotion was just as good and you get more product. My skin didn't feel any different after a week of trying.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.

Deja la piel suave y limpia Con una frescura que se siente al tacto de la piel y ayuda ademas a mantener el cuidado de la piel😀
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley

Clinique facial cleaning is a very good product because it does a deep cleaning on your face and has an anti-aging line
Bernice D.
Bernice D.
Riverside, CA

My husband been using it for a while and he's in Iove with it... it really does it job. His skin has never been better
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA

Took me a while to get my husband to use it But once he did he loved it. We are definitely fans of clinique. love it
Kenya H.
Kenya H.

I first tried this product a year ago and never stop. Wow its amazing. And i recomend it
Santy B.
Santy B.
Florida

I didn't use at all, but my boyfriend did and his skin was so amazing after he used it
Ray T.
Ray T.

Excellent product for guys! My skin feels amazing after using it. One of the best!
favio r.
favio r.

clinique skin products are the perfect option if you want a complete cleaning on your face. i´m sure you would be satisfied!
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
Miami, Florida

is very good for hydration and skin care is very good this brand has excellent care formulas skins. i love♥!

Join Now