Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Marbelis A.
Marbelis A.

Their brand is awesome! Peolpe
Told me they are bery pricey and the quality is good,people i know uses and it meet the expectations for anyone
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

Ok. But I've found the clarifying lotion was just as good and you get more product. My skin didn't feel any different after a week of trying.
Sharnis S.
Sharnis S.

I bought this for my Bf and he has it was a little harsh on his skin . He states that the product didn't cater to his skin type.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.

Deja la piel suave y limpia Con una frescura que se siente al tacto de la piel y ayuda ademas a mantener el cuidado de la piel😀
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley

Clinique facial cleaning is a very good product because it does a deep cleaning on your face and has an anti-aging line
Bernice D.
Bernice D.
Riverside, CA

My husband been using it for a while and he's in Iove with it... it really does it job. His skin has never been better
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA

Took me a while to get my husband to use it But once he did he loved it. We are definitely fans of clinique. love it
Jaydah O.
Jaydah O.

Brother loves this says works very good will never try a different one, last lomg, great quality, good I'm price,
brooke l.
brooke l.

I really like the product that clinique offered for skin care bit I do feel that the products are expensive
Lexi S.
Lexi S.

Absolutely amazing product. 10/10 would recommend!!! clinique works so good. And it's good with your skin.