Add a Photo

#109 in Toners & Astringents
Photo (1)
Maria H.
Maria H.

Este producto espectacular es maravilloso para exfloliar y quitar inpurezas de nuestra cara, también dejando la piel suave y no maltratar
Tono de piel
Victor A.
Victor A.

Es muy bueno ya que no me produce alergia y es de fácil absorción. Deja la piel suave y he obtenido los efectos buenos de Clinique Skin
Gabi G.
Gabi G.

Very good, I love it very much, I loved the packaging, the color is crazy to test, I loved it, it was my dream to receive it in a box
Diana Estefania D.
Diana Estefania D.
Mérida

This spectacular product is wonderful for exfloliar and remove inpurezas of our face, also leaving our skin soft and not mistreat
Madison N.
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA

Never use this before but I'm sure he be a good product to use so if I do use this I'm honestly going to check out the product
favio r.
favio r.

clinique skin products are the perfect option if you want a complete cleaning on your face. i´m sure you would be satisfied!
Bernice D.
Bernice D.
Riverside, CA

My husband been using it for a while and he's in Iove with it... it really does it job. His skin has never been better
Lo mejor es que es muy facil de encontrar
muy buena descripcion del producto y no hay ninguna reaccion desfavorecedora
Estephania R.
Estephania R.

clinique its always perfect por skin care, i highly recomend it, I bouht it in Colombia at Falabella and it woth it.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA

Took me a while to get my husband to use it But once he did he loved it. We are definitely fans of clinique. love it

Join Now