Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Ruby S.Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Beth M.

BY CLINIQUE

Kenneth H.
One of my daily go to products. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft everyone. Clinique is one of the few brands that cater to men and make top notch quality products. This is one I highly recommend, very little to no scent .
aaliyah J.
This works very well im so glad i got it at frist i thought it was not going to work well i was wrong this product is simply amazing and still amazes me till this day everyone go try it out great product
Benjamin L.
This product is great its has helped me with my oily skin and it makes your face feel great after you put it on . The only con is that its has a strong smell but it's not to bad. And it has help with my shaving I use to have a on even hair growth but now I don't. Definitely a product I'm going to keep using.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love clinique skin supplies for men scruffing lotion because it really works. this product is a great value and reasonable price. i am a repeat user of this scruffing lotion and will continue buying it. this lotion comes in a nice package and different sizes. i would definitely recommend to others.
Beth M.
Hixson, TN
My husband began gifting himself with high quality skincare to assist in slowing the aging process. Clinique Scruffing lotion gently renewed his sexy skin by exfoliating. Fantastic value for the volume, quality and price ratio. Definitely keeping in the daily skincare routine. Thank you Clinique!
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
I used the black removal mask and i love it. I use it twice a week and it exfoliates my face and gets rid of the blackheads. I would recommend this for women and men that are dealing with blackheads. It is 20 dollars but well worth it and not very hard to find as well.
Angela H.
Wilmington , DE
My husband loves this ! He used a few times and he's usually picky and has sensitive skin and he loved the smell and it worked with his skin nicely. Totally recommend it !
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
My guy love this he is sooooo picky and has really bad skin. But this has improved his skin he like it and has gone through a whole bottle and half way in his second.
Heather R.
Tempe, AZ
Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 a product I would buy. It smells good it is easy to apply. It felt refreshing on the skin. It was not oily or drying, it leaves the skin soft. I usually buy this product from Dillards or Macy's
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
launched by the design house of azzaro in 2007, chrome legend by azzaro is classified as a fragrance. this masculine scent posesses a blend of: moss, musk, sea spray, apple, tea, bitter orange, amber it is recommended for wear. buy now jejejejeje