Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Beth M.Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Ruby S.

BY CLINIQUE

Melissa V.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1095809
Your scent is unique, it is perfect for the time when you are going to leave and you want to smell different apart from it helps you to take care of your skin.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Este producto espectacular es maravilloso para exfloliar y quitar inpurezas de nuestra cara, también dejando la piel suave y no maltratar
Tono de piel
Marbelis A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their brand is awesome! Peolpe
Told me they are bery pricey and the quality is good,people i know uses and it meet the expectations for anyone
Alicia D.
Ok. But I've found the clarifying lotion was just as good and you get more product. My skin didn't feel any different after a week of trying.
Nidelkis V.
Excelentes productos de belleza, para la piel, muy buenos y recomendados la mejor marca que eh usado y que por ahora me va excelente
Diana V.
love it, nice product, nice presentation, the retailer nice organize clean gentle to the touch easy apply not easy on my budget
Gabi G.
Very good, I love it very much, I loved the packaging, the color is crazy to test, I loved it, it was my dream to receive it in a box
Sharnis S.
Windsor Mill, MD
I bought this for my Bf and he has it was a little harsh on his skin . He states that the product didn't cater to his skin type.
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA
Never use this before but I'm sure he be a good product to use so if I do use this I'm honestly going to check out the product
Daniela A.
Deja la piel suave y limpia Con una frescura que se siente al tacto de la piel y ayuda ademas a mantener el cuidado de la piel😀