Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Ruby S.Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Beth M.

BY CLINIQUE

Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA
Took me a while to get my husband to use it But once he did he loved it. We are definitely fans of clinique. love it
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
I first tried this product a year ago and never stop. Wow its amazing. And i recomend it
Ray T.
Ray T.
Excellent product for guys! My skin feels amazing after using it. One of the best!
Kenneth H.
Kenneth H.
One of my daily go to products. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft everyone. Clinique is one of the few brands that cater to men and make top notch quality products. This is one I highly recommend, very little to no scent .
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Deja la piel suave y limpia Con una frescura que se siente al tacto de la piel y ayuda ademas a mantener el cuidado de la piel😀
aaliyah J.
aaliyah J.
This works very well im so glad i got it at frist i thought it was not going to work well i was wrong this product is simply amazing and still amazes me till this day everyone go try it out great product
Marbelis A.
Marbelis A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their brand is awesome! Peolpe
Told me they are bery pricey and the quality is good,people i know uses and it meet the expectations for anyone
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great its has helped me with my oily skin and it makes your face feel great after you put it on . The only con is that its has a strong smell but it's not to bad. And it has help with my shaving I use to have a on even hair growth but now I don't. Definitely a product I'm going to keep using.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Ok. But I've found the clarifying lotion was just as good and you get more product. My skin didn't feel any different after a week of trying.
Sharnis S.
Sharnis S.
Windsor Mill, MD
I bought this for my Bf and he has it was a little harsh on his skin . He states that the product didn't cater to his skin type.