Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Ana S.
Ana S.
Perth

I normally use Clinique 3 step but I alternate between the mild clarifying "lotion" (WHY oh WHY they insist on calling this lotion is beyond me?!) & then this as this is the best one out of #1-4 becoz it is the most gentle but the mild clarifying "lotion" is more gentle becoz of it containing 0% alcohol. I have oily skin but I like mild clarifying & #1 the best althou I've used #2 & when I was younger #3, I even used one bottle of #4 iirc but Clinique 3 step has always kept my skin clear even thou I battled acne when I was younger so #3 was appropriate for my skin when I was 20 but now that I'm 39.5 I need #1. I use the oily skin bar soap w liquid facial soap for oily skin & Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel & on the rare occasion I get a blemish then Clinique's acne spot treatment as well as I use Clinique eye cream & eye rollerball. I have some of the moisture surge too. Clinique is the bomb skincare. They should make this a flop top the packaging is plain/basic & utilitarian except for the lid. If you spill it you're screwed & normally too much gets onto the cotton square. So I'm docking 1 lippie for packaging. It's not super expensive thankfully & a bottle will last 6-9mos of being used 2x daily.
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

This product is great its has helped me with my oily skin and it makes your face feel great after you put it on . The only con is that its has a strong smell but it's not to bad. And it has help with my shaving I use to have a on even hair growth but now I don't. Definitely a product I'm going to keep using.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.

Sloughs off dead skin cells from skin's surface to ensure a comfortable shave, refines skin texture. Helps fight risk of infection caused by razor nicks and cuts. Helps control oily skin problems. Comes in a portable plastic bottle. Clinically formulated
Heather R.
Heather R.
Tempe, AZ

Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 a product I would buy. It smells good it is easy to apply. It felt refreshing on the skin. It was not oily or drying, it leaves the skin soft. I usually buy this product from Dillards or Macy's
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

launched by the design house of azzaro in 2007, chrome legend by azzaro is classified as a fragrance. this masculine scent posesses a blend of: moss, musk, sea spray, apple, tea, bitter orange, amber it is recommended for wear. buy now jejejejeje
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX

I honestly don't know much about this stuff other than the fact that I bought it for my husband after he heard it was a good product. He says he loves it hence the 5 stars even without me using it. It was pricey. Bought it at Dillard's I believe.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX

Is a good product for the skin care is good the price is not even byeIs a good product for the skin care is good the price is not even said is very accessible you find it easy in any store
Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE

My husband loves this ! He used a few times and he's usually picky and has sensitive skin and he loved the smell and it worked with his skin nicely. Totally recommend it !
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL

My guy love this he is sooooo picky and has really bad skin. But this has improved his skin he like it and has gone through a whole bottle and half way in his second.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1095809

Your scent is unique, it is perfect for the time when you are going to leave and you want to smell different apart from it helps you to take care of your skin.

Join Now