Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Ruby S.Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Beth M.

BY CLINIQUE #95 in Toners & Astringents

Photos (2)
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.
This product is great its has helped me with my oily skin and it makes your face feel great after you put it on . The only con is that its has a strong smell but it's not to bad. And it has help with my shaving I use to have a on even hair growth but now I don't. Definitely a product I'm going to keep using.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Tempe, AZ
Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 a product I would buy. It smells good it is easy to apply. It felt refreshing on the skin. It was not oily or drying, it leaves the skin soft. I usually buy this product from Dillards or Macy's
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
launched by the design house of azzaro in 2007, chrome legend by azzaro is classified as a fragrance. this masculine scent posesses a blend of: moss, musk, sea spray, apple, tea, bitter orange, amber it is recommended for wear. buy now jejejejeje
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I honestly don't know much about this stuff other than the fact that I bought it for my husband after he heard it was a good product. He says he loves it hence the 5 stars even without me using it. It was pricey. Bought it at Dillard's I believe.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Is a good product for the skin care is good the price is not even byeIs a good product for the skin care is good the price is not even said is very accessible you find it easy in any store
Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this ! He used a few times and he's usually picky and has sensitive skin and he loved the smell and it worked with his skin nicely. Totally recommend it !
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
My guy love this he is sooooo picky and has really bad skin. But this has improved his skin he like it and has gone through a whole bottle and half way in his second.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1095809
Your scent is unique, it is perfect for the time when you are going to leave and you want to smell different apart from it helps you to take care of your skin.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Este producto espectacular es maravilloso para exfloliar y quitar inpurezas de nuestra cara, tambiƩn dejando la piel suave y no maltratar
Tono de piel
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Clinique facial cleaning is a very good product because it does a deep cleaning on your face and has an anti-aging line