Add a Photo

#85 in Toners & Astringents
Photo (1)
shamara b.
shamara b.

Normalmente uso Clinique 3 pasos pero alternativamente la "loción" suave clarificación (¿por qué oh por qué insisten en llamar a esta loción está más allá de mí ?!) y entonces esto ya que este es el mejor fuera de # 1-4 becoz Es la más suave pero la "loción" suave clarificación es más suave becoz de que contenga 0% de alcohol. Tengo la piel grasosa, pero me gusta clarificación leve & # 1 el mejor althou he utilizado # 2 y cuando era más joven # 3, que incluso se utiliza una botella de # 4 IIRC pero Clinique 3 pasos siempre ha mantenido la piel clara, incluso tú Batallé acné cuando era más joven por lo que # 3 era adecuado para mi piel cuando tenía 20 años, pero ahora que estoy 39,5 necesito # 1. Yo uso la pastilla de jabón la piel grasa w jabón facial líquido para la piel grasa y dramáticamente Different Moisturizing Gel y en las raras ocasiones me sale una mancha a continuación, el acné tratamiento localizado de Clinique, así como yo uso Clinique crema para los ojos y Roller de ojo. Tengo un poco de la oleada de humedad también. Clinique es el cuidado de la piel bomba. Deben hacer esto un fracaso superior del envase es liso / básica y utilitaria a excepción de la tapa. Si derrama que estás jodido y normalmente demasiado vuelvan a entrar en la plaza de algodón. Así que estoy de acoplamiento 1 Lippie para el embalaje. No es muy caro y por suerte una botella durará 6-9mos de ser utilizado 2x diaria.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Perth

I normally use Clinique 3 step but I alternate between the mild clarifying "lotion" (WHY oh WHY they insist on calling this lotion is beyond me?!) & then this as this is the best one out of #1-4 becoz it is the most gentle but the mild clarifying "lotion" is more gentle becoz of it containing 0% alcohol. I have oily skin but I like mild clarifying & #1 the best althou I've used #2 & when I was younger #3, I even used one bottle of #4 iirc but Clinique 3 step has always kept my skin clear even thou I battled acne when I was younger so #3 was appropriate for my skin when I was 20 but now that I'm 39.5 I need #1. I use the oily skin bar soap w liquid facial soap for oily skin & Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel & on the rare occasion I get a blemish then Clinique's acne spot treatment as well as I use Clinique eye cream & eye rollerball. I have some of the moisture surge too. Clinique is the bomb skincare. They should make this a flop top the packaging is plain/basic & utilitarian except for the lid. If you spill it you're screwed & normally too much gets onto the cotton square. So I'm docking 1 lippie for packaging. It's not super expensive thankfully & a bottle will last 6-9mos of being used 2x daily.
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

This product is great its has helped me with my oily skin and it makes your face feel great after you put it on . The only con is that its has a strong smell but it's not to bad. And it has help with my shaving I use to have a on even hair growth but now I don't. Definitely a product I'm going to keep using.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Hixson, TN

My husband began gifting himself with high quality skincare to assist in slowing the aging process. Clinique Scruffing lotion gently renewed his sexy skin by exfoliating. Fantastic value for the volume, quality and price ratio. Definitely keeping in the daily skincare routine. Thank you Clinique!
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD

I used the black removal mask and i love it. I use it twice a week and it exfoliates my face and gets rid of the blackheads. I would recommend this for women and men that are dealing with blackheads. It is 20 dollars but well worth it and not very hard to find as well.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.

Sloughs off dead skin cells from skin's surface to ensure a comfortable shave, refines skin texture. Helps fight risk of infection caused by razor nicks and cuts. Helps control oily skin problems. Comes in a portable plastic bottle. Clinically formulated
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX

I honestly don't know much about this stuff other than the fact that I bought it for my husband after he heard it was a good product. He says he loves it hence the 5 stars even without me using it. It was pricey. Bought it at Dillard's I believe.
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

launched by the design house of azzaro in 2007, chrome legend by azzaro is classified as a fragrance. this masculine scent posesses a blend of: moss, musk, sea spray, apple, tea, bitter orange, amber it is recommended for wear. buy now jejejejeje
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX

Is a good product for the skin care is good the price is not even byeIs a good product for the skin care is good the price is not even said is very accessible you find it easy in any store
Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE

My husband loves this ! He used a few times and he's usually picky and has sensitive skin and he loved the smell and it worked with his skin nicely. Totally recommend it !

Join Now