Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Ruby S.Clinique Skin Supplies for men Scruffing lotion 1 1/2 uploaded by Beth M.

BY CLINIQUE

Natasha R.
Got this for my husband along with a few other skin care products for shaving and for helping of his skin because he has really dry I’ll scan and some acne to and he’s been trying to go out of beard and it’s kind of patchy so I thought this for him and he really really likes it a lot he seen a big difference and he loves the way it smells and that it doesn’t leave any residue in it and feel greasy
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
his is a very nice cleansing toner. Feels refreshing and smells very nice. The price is good, especially for the amount of toner you get. I can't say if it's really improved my skin tremendously yet, but it does what a toner should, shrinks pores, helps cleanse face after makeup use, etc.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Sister was irritate my son and my husband’s face I am a palled that this was not good and I never planned to use any of these the same thing came out when we use the Clinique gel for acne it was ridiculous it is horrendous I strongly suggest not to try it at all
safa l.
san diego
She was didn't didn't know get her friend friends family friends and family family friends family and family friends friends family family friend and friend friend friends friend family and friends family friends friends and friend family friends friend family and
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
Bought this one for my husband because he thinks that women were the only ones who could use such products. Now he doesn't do without it. He says it makes him feel like he is taking better care of himself and his skin looks great.
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
I bought this for my boyfriend, and it clears all of his pores on his face and brings out his facial hair a lot more. It’s pricey but he’s still using it. I got him hooked on this! His facial hair is coming out more because where it was blocked from the pores and this toner cleared it all up!
Abbey C.
Rush City
My boyfriend uses this, and it works so great on him. It’s his first time using it, and he said it feels amazing against his skin. It’s speedy, but Clinique never seems to disappoint. He said it’s definitely a 10!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I honestly don't know much about this stuff other than the fact that I bought it for my husband after he heard it was a good product. He says he loves it hence the 5 stars even without me using it. It was pricey. Bought it at Dillard's I believe.