BY CLINIQUE #98 in Toners & Astringents

launched by the design house of azzaro in 2007, chrome legend by azzaro is classified as a fragrance. this masculine scent posesses a blend of: moss, musk, sea spray, apple, tea, bitter orange, amber it is recommended for wear.

Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in Macy's for my boyfriend and I need to tell you that he love it. He uses this every day and he said that it's really good. The price is accessible. The guys needs to take care their skin too. So that's is a great product
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
After exfoliating your face,................ you have to try this product without burning without burning it otherwise it is very refreshing............ has a gentle aroma and helps you to make your skin clean after exfoliating it............
Sunita S.
Sunita S.
Burlington, VT
I love them, this is one of my favorite screen products. I love their screen products and the facial packs are amazing, i got this products from macys, I work at macys so i get associate discount. Packaging are cute.
Marisa F.
Marisa F.
Racine, WI
I originally got this for my husband but ended up stealing it from him and using it myself. I liked how it actually worked. Sometimes I feel like toners are not really toning and this product does.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this product. It doesn't have a girly smell to it. I bought it for the first time and now he wants to use it every night. It keeps his face clean from Acne and smelling good.
Leo G.
Leo G.
New Port Richey
This product really works smooth my face after shaving. Clinique is a brand that we have always trusted for both myself and my wife. We bought it at Dillard's. It was very effective.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Hamilton, OH
My boyfriend uses this! He was wanting to try a facial product I went out to Walmart and got this and he loves it! The smell is awesome and his face is very dry so it's good for that
susan r.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
my son says it felt like his face was fresh all day long great product overall he has continued to use it and the packaging was also nice
Kiaira M.
Kiaira M.
Friars Point, MS
My husband used this product he enjoyed it so much so if he like it so do I! i recommend giving your other half this gift for christmas
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I use this for my husband on his beard or after he shaves his head and it smells so good and always helps with his razor burn.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does this supply for men work??