BY CLINIQUE

A multi-functional eye treatment for men Helps improve the look of lines & wrinkles Minimizes dark circles & puffs Immediately moisturizes the fragile eye contour Reinforces skin

Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
I had got this as a compliment when I bought Clinique moisturising lotion. This works great for eyes. I wonder why is it just for men?!? I went ahead n used it, I truly saw the difference. My dark circles lightened. Totally recommend this. Feels so refreshing and light on skin. Awesome product!
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
Love. Love. Love. My brother got this for Christmas and never used it and I had ran out of mine. This stuff is awesome. Takes away my fine lines and dark circles!
Annette M.
I love all Clinique products, I don't understand the need to have seperate skin products for men and women and then make the men's produce a steely grey color. Like that makes them more masculine and easy for men to use. I have used the men's face wash. I like they way it cleans my skin without breaking it out.
Afsoon Z.
I've been using this for a couple months and I can't see much a difference in my eye area. I decided to use this more for travel since it's so small and easy to fit in my bag. It moisturizes a little but doesn't do a whole lot if you're extremely dry in this area.
Shannon M.
Northville, MI
Been using for a year. Haven't seen a huge difference, which is a little sad because of the price. However, I have seen a small improvement, and will probably keep purchasing for the foreseeable future as my husband and I can share it. :)
Matthew W.
Milwaukee
Helps eliminate puffiness and dryness under eyes. The product is thick, but didn’t clog my pores, absorbs quickly, and is fragrance free.
KARLA G.
This product it's really bad it's not worth your money and it can damages your face so I don't recommend
Jasdeep S.
Sacramento, CA
Very nice product will use it again but the packaging was very nice and inside was very good
Fit
Rachel C.
An okay product I have tried. I have used better but this is an okay product not my favorite.
Farah N.
ben arous
Trés pratique efficace fine et jolie
Bye bye les problèmes de peau
rare et très merveilleux
👌👌 vraiment magnifique marque merveilleuse ❤❤❤❤ avec un prix très acceptable