BY CLINIQUE

A multi-functional eye treatment for men Helps improve the look of lines & wrinkles Minimizes dark circles & puffs Immediately moisturizes the fragile eye contour Reinforces skin

Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
I had got this as a compliment when I bought Clinique moisturising lotion. This works great for eyes. I wonder why is it just for men?!? I went ahead n used it, I truly saw the difference. My dark circles lightened. Totally recommend this. Feels so refreshing and light on skin. Awesome product!
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
Love. Love. Love. My brother got this for Christmas and never used it and I had ran out of mine. This stuff is awesome. Takes away my fine lines and dark circles!
Annette M.
I love all Clinique products, I don't understand the need to have seperate skin products for men and women and then make the men's produce a steely grey color. Like that makes them more masculine and easy for men to use. I have used the men's face wash. I like they way it cleans my skin without breaking it out.
Afsoon Z.
I've been using this for a couple months and I can't see much a difference in my eye area. I decided to use this more for travel since it's so small and easy to fit in my bag. It moisturizes a little but doesn't do a whole lot if you're extremely dry in this area.
Shannon M.
Ludington, MI
Been using for a year. Haven't seen a huge difference, which is a little sad because of the price. However, I have seen a small improvement, and will probably keep purchasing for the foreseeable future as my husband and I can share it. :)
Matthew W.
Milwaukee
Helps eliminate puffiness and dryness under eyes. The product is thick, but didn’t clog my pores, absorbs quickly, and is fragrance free.
Jess M.
I buy this product for my husband and my dad. They both love it and it's a must have for them. A little pricey but worth it.
Stephanie B.
Bainbridge Island
I love this stuff. I got this from Sephora. It’s hydrating and creamy. No weird scents. Doesn’t make my eyes water.
KARLA G.
This product it's really bad it's not worth your money and it can damages your face so I don't recommend
Mellissa M.
22397 SW 66TH APT 701 BOCA RATON, FL
My husband used the line for about 8 months, the first month I saw a big improvement, is perfect!!